Buying new tires

Spm073

Guest
Im just trying to get an idea on when to think about replacing the tires. The tread isnt worn
through but a few nails/tacks have popped through it and im wondering if they will cause me any
problems over time. Ive put about 1500 miles on them.

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Spm073) wrote:

> Im just trying to get an idea on when to think about replacing the tires. The tread isnt worn
> through but a few nails/tacks have popped through it and im wondering if they will cause me any
> problems over time. Ive put about 1500 miles on them.

I would say that if you've put 1500 miles on them the nails and tacks should be replaced. How many
miles do you have on the tires?

--Harold Buck

- Homer J. Simpson

I switched wheels and tires to Spinergy Tillim IM and Tufo Jets. I lovem and the tires are a snap
to change.