Buying new tires

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Spm073, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. Spm073

    Spm073 Guest

    Im just trying to get an idea on when to think about replacing the tires. The tread isnt worn
    through but a few nails/tacks have popped through it and im wondering if they will cause me any
    problems over time. Ive put about 1500 miles on them.

    Tags:

  2. Harold Buck

    Harold Buck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Spm073) wrote:

    > Im just trying to get an idea on when to think about replacing the tires. The tread isnt worn
    > through but a few nails/tacks have popped through it and im wondering if they will cause me any
    > problems over time. Ive put about 1500 miles on them.

    I would say that if you've put 1500 miles on them the nails and tacks should be replaced. How many
    miles do you have on the tires?

    --Harold Buck

    - Homer J. Simpson

  3. I switched wheels and tires to Spinergy Tillim IM and Tufo Jets. I lovem and the tires are a snap
    to change.