Buying/Selling used bikes online?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bri, Jun 13, 2003.

  1. Bri

    Bri Guest

    Hello All:

    I was wondering if there are any really good sites for buying and selling used bikes and trikes?
    Like is there a listing that shops use for something like this? Ebay has some but I'd suspect that
    there are lots more recumbent trikes for sale than the ones on Ebay. Thanks, Bri

    Tags:

  2. Bill & Gerri

    Bill & Gerri Guest

    Bri:

    Try http://www.bentrideronline.com/. They and the hostel shoppe are good.
    http://www.hostelshoppe.com/ Bentrider has many links to new bikes also. Here is a site with links
    to trikes: http://home.mindspring.com/~kb7mxu/index.htm

    good luck

    Bigfoot

    "Bri" <"Share,D,Computer"@boeing.com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello All:
    >
    > I was wondering if there are any really good sites for buying and selling used bikes and trikes?
    > Like is there a listing that shops use for something like this? Ebay has some but I'd suspect that
    > there are lots more recumbent trikes for sale than the ones on Ebay. Thanks, Bri

  3. speedracer

    speedracer New Member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2003
  4. Skip

    Skip Guest

    "Bri" <"Share,D,Computer"@boeing.com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello All:
    >
    > I was wondering if there are any really good sites for buying and selling used bikes and trikes?
    > Like is there a listing that shops use for something like this? Ebay has some but I'd suspect that
    > there are lots more recumbent trikes for sale than the ones on Ebay. Thanks, Bri

    Check out:

    http://www.ihpva.org/pipermail/hpv-forsale/index.html

  5. Bri <"Share,D,Computer"@boeing.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hello All:
    >
    > I was wondering if there are any really good sites for buying and selling used bikes and trikes?

    www.recumbents.com and National Bicycle Greenway- classified have both done me good! ;-) N.B.G. runs
    photo ads for people like me that get kicked off eBay.

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

  6. Bri

    Bri Guest

    Thanks All for the links, Crud! I didn't find a terra trike for $500 :)

  7. Bri <"Share,D,Computer"@boeing.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Thanks All for the links, Crud! I didn't find a terra trike for $500 :)

    Same link mentioned (NBG) had a Wheel Wiz; whatever that is! Maybe a dyslectic WizWheel
    TrikeTerra... oops, TerraTrike. $600.

    Chris J.

  8. Bri

    Bri Guest

    Thanks for pointing that one out.

    Christopher Jordan wrote:

    > Bri <"Share,D,Computer"@boeing.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Thanks All for the links,

  9. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Christopher Jordan wrote:

    > Same link mentioned (NBG) had a Wheel Wiz; whatever that is!...

    I believe that is one way a dog marks his territory. ;)