BV Event - Kew Boulevard 12 March 06

gplama said:
BV site update - "Thank you to all who came along to last weekend's car-free circuit at Kew Boulevard. Time trial results will be available here from Thursday 16 March."

Update - all reference to this ride has been removed from the front page..

FFS

flyingdutch said:
well, i asked for my time to 'be tweaked' (hey, i gotta get SOME privileges, right?!?!?!?) so expect me to post a sub 10min time :D
No favours for C Graders:D

flyingdutch said:
no sh1t!!!
the lads coulda at least eased me in :( :rolleyes:
Maybe its time for the

"Vote 4 Dutchie 4 D Grade" Campaign

including, chalk messages randomly scribbled on bike paths around melbourne;)

gplama said:
Update - all reference to this ride has been removed from the front page..

FFS
I agree :mad:

At least I had reset my computer and have a vague idea how fast... ummm, slow I was.

Jono L said:
Maybe its time for the

"Vote 4 Dutchie 4 D Grade" Campaign

including, chalk messages randomly scribbled on bike paths around melbourne;)

Absolutely! I NEED the man in D grade for support!! Bring Dutchy back to D Grade!!!!! We Want Dutchy We Want Dutchy!!!!
:D :D

....News just in (20th March)

"Thanks for your email enquiry about the Time Trial on Kew Boulevard on 12 March.

We are very sorry but the Time Trial information is not yet available. We are still waiting to receive it. As soon as we do we will post it on the website at

http://www.bv.com.au/inform.php?a=5&b=1910&c=1911

We have a very useful new function on the right hand side of each web page.

An Envelope Icon with 'Email me updates on this subject'

If you click on this icon and register your email address you will be sent an email when that page is updated with new information.

It will save you having to remember to keep checking www.bv.com.au

We hope you find it useful"
.

Strange... I must have been in a time warp when they sent me this on the 15th....

"We have just received the results of the Time Trial and they should be posted on the website (www.bv.com.au) by 5pm today."

Delays are fine.... bullshi**ing me isnt...

Hey, those yellow/black road signs on the Kew Blvrd advising of the road closure occuring on the 12th March are still there & look kinda permanent. Is it happening again next year?

Marx SS said:
Hey, those yellow/black road signs on the Kew Blvrd advising of the road closure occuring on the 12th March are still there & look kinda permanent. Is it happening again next year?

quite possibly. there has been signoff/approval for 4 more in the coming months and could well become a permanent fixture as the numbers success thus far has been pretty good...

just recieved this...

http://www.boroondarabug.org/other_resources/BVTTresults.pdf

Ess did well
I did OK(ish to expectations :rolleyes: )
Claire Baxter flew
BUT apparently Lama indulged in a few too many pre-race energy bars.
bwahahahahahahahahahahahah

Flying"faster than Lama"Dutch

flyingdutch said:
just recieved this...

http://www.boroondarabug.org/other_resources/BVTTresults.pdf

Ess did well
I did OK(ish to expectations :rolleyes: )
Claire Baxter flew
BUT apparently Lama indulged in a few too many pre-race energy bars.
bwahahahahahahahahahahahah

Flying"faster than Lama"Dutch

oh jesus christ...... I'll take 3rd thank-you 18:25 going by my Polar....

gplama wrote:
> flyingdutch Wrote:
>
>>just recieved this...
>>
>>http://www.boroondarabug.org/other_resources/BVTTresults.pdf
>>
>>Ess did well
>>I did OK(ish to expectations :rolleyes: )
>>Claire Baxter flew
>>BUT apparently Lama indulged in a few too many pre-race energy bars.
>>bwahahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>Flying"faster than Lama"Dutch

> oh jesus christ...... I'll take 3rd thank-you 18:25 going by my
> Polar....

ROFLMAO. That's what you get for whinging about results not being
posted, thye add 5 mins for each whinge.

Go Ess!!

DaveB

flyingdutch said:
just recieved this...

http://www.boroondarabug.org/other_resources/BVTTresults.pdf

Ess did well
I did OK(ish to expectations :rolleyes: )
Claire Baxter flew
BUT apparently Lama indulged in a few too many pre-race energy bars.
bwahahahahahahahahahahahah

Flying"faster than Lama"Dutch
Oh, I'm happy, I wasn't on the last page! 29.05 mins, something to aim to better next time. :p

flyingdutch said:
just recieved this...

http://www.boroondarabug.org/other_resources/BVTTresults.pdf

Ess did well
I did OK(ish to expectations :rolleyes: )
Claire Baxter flew
BUT apparently Lama indulged in a few too many pre-race energy bars.
bwahahahahahahahahahahahah

Flying"faster than Lama"Dutch
Haha in your face Lama boy, ya 24 mins too slow :D Its alright, at least you weren't last ;)

essendon93 said:
Haha in your face Lama boy, ya 24 mins too slow :D Its alright, at least you weren't last ;)

Yeah. Haaaar-haaar. In yer face, Lama boy :D:D:D
ya fat ******* :rolleyes:

Flying"big-stomach-boned"Dutch