BX-617 Speedometer

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jeremy Beyette, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. I was wondering if anyone had the setup instructions for the BX-617 speedometer (black w/ yellow and
    red). My battery died and I got a new battery, but I no longer have the setup instructions, so I
    don't know how to input the size of the tire properly to have the speedometer display the
    appropriate speeds and mileage. If anyone could has the instructions and could post the section of
    the instructions that gives the number for the tire size, it would be GREATLY apprecated.

    Thank you,

    Jeremy

    Tags:

  2. edward.decker3

    edward.decker3 New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2003
    Universal Electronic Speedometer by BIKEXTRAS BX-617

    WHEEL DIAMETER CALIBRATION NUMBER

    20" 99 (MPH) 159 (KPH)
    24" 115 (MPH) 185 (KPH)
    26" 127 (MPH) 204 (KPH)