By the way...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Corvus Corvax, Mar 17, 2003.

  1. Peace, freaks.

    CC

    Tags:

  2. CC writes:

    >Peace, freaks.

    We thank you, and, as they say in RI, "backatcha!"

    Steve

  3. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On 17 Mar 2003 17:32:16 -0800, [email protected] (Corvus Corvax) wrote:

    >Peace, freaks.
    >
    >CC

    Not this week according to the president. Maybe next year.

    Dave

  4. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Corvus Corvax <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Peace, freaks.
    >
    > CC

    Peace be upon you and yours too ya daft sod.

    Shaun aRe - rather run out of oil than murder innocents........

  6. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Peace, freaks.

    I hope so, but it doesn't seem likely at this rate. There's too many more countries to piss on.
    Hopefully there will be minimal loss of life for us and them.

    --
    Chris
    ________________

  7. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Peace, freaks.
    >
    > CC

    I'll drink to that!

    Seems unlikely for a while, but I'll just have to settle for inner peace.

    Matt

  8. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 17 Mar 2003 17:32:16 -0800, [email protected] (Corvus Corvax) wrote:

    >Peace, freaks.
    >
    >CC

    yep,

    bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
    :-]