bye bye AOL....

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by TheBillRodgerz, Sep 12, 2004.

  1. my time is up, at midnight i go bye bye.

    9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

    Tags:

  2. Brad Hubbard

    Brad Hubbard Guest

    TheBillRodgerz wrote:

    > my time is up, at midnight i go bye bye.

    OK. I'll bight. See ya Bill.... thanks for playing.

  3. Brad Hubbard

    Brad Hubbard Guest

    Brad Hubbard wrote:

    > OK. I'll bight. See ya Bill.... thanks for playing.

    Bite even.

  4. Jed Jadrezik

    Jed Jadrezik Guest

    Brad Hubbard <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > TheBillRodgerz wrote:
    >
    > > my time is up, at midnight i go bye bye.

    > OK. I'll bite.

    OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Anyone got a band aid for my pecker?

  5. Jed Jadrezik

    Jed Jadrezik Guest

    Brad Hubbard <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > OK. I'll bight. See ya Bill.... thanks for playing.

    Bad Brad, c'mon dude! I said I was leaving AOL not the internet.

  6. Virginiaz

    Virginiaz Guest

    if you can be nice -- instead of being mean and hateful -- i would welcome you
    to come back outside of AOL.

    cleverness is one thing, meanness another.

    we need more cleverness, less mean.

    \\ - - //
    ( @ @ )
    +--------oOOo-(_)--oOOo----+
    +------------------------Oooo----+

  7. >if you can be nice

    I can, very, very nice.

    >i would welcome you
    >to come back outside of AOL.

    Will it get me a BJ?

    >cleverness is one thing, meanness another.

    Agreed.

    >we need more cleverness, less mean.

    In most cases, but several posters here need "more mean, less clever" so they
    can understand it.

    9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

  8. Virginiaz

    Virginiaz Guest

    << >we need more cleverness, less mean.

    In most cases, but several posters here need "more mean, less clever" so they
    can understand it. >>

    such as, an ironic pose in deference to one's companion?

    \\ - - //
    ( @ @ )
    +--------oOOo-(_)--oOOo----+
    +------------------------Oooo----+

  9. >such as, an ironic pose in deference to one's companion?

    What'd she say?

    9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

  10. She said you're a dick.

    "TheBillRodgerz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >such as, an ironic pose in deference to one's companion?

    > What'd she say?
    >
    > 9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

  11. Brad Hubbard

    Brad Hubbard Guest

    Jed Jadrezik wrote:

    > Bad Brad, c'mon dude! I said I was leaving AOL not the internet.

    Do I know you Jed?

  12. >She said you're a dick.

    Correction: she said I had a BIG dick.

    9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

  13. > Bad Brad, c'mon dude! I said I was leaving AOL not the internet.

    >Do I know you Jed?

    The bill.

    9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

  14. > Correction: she said I was a BIG dick.

    Well, not exactly. And even if she did, you were paying her to say it.

    You see, ">such as, an ironic pose in deference to one's companion?" can be
    taken a multiple ways.

    "ironic" can mean peculiar
    "pose" can mean position
    "deference" can mean admiration
    and "companion" obviously means escort.

    So, I guess the hidden meaning is you were in a peculiar postition admiring
    (read 'ogling') your escort

  15. > And even if she did, you were paying her to say it.

    Nope, I paid her to DO it, not say it.

    >So, I guess the hidden meaning is you were in a peculiar postition admiring
    >(read 'ogling') your escort

    Now I'm more confused...

    9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.