bye bye AOL....

TheBillRodgerz

Guest
my time is up, at midnight i go bye bye.

9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

TheBillRodgerz wrote:

> my time is up, at midnight i go bye bye.

OK. I'll bight. See ya Bill.... thanks for playing.

Brad Hubbard wrote:

> OK. I'll bight. See ya Bill.... thanks for playing.

Bite even.

Brad Hubbard <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> TheBillRodgerz wrote:
>
> > my time is up, at midnight i go bye bye.

> OK. I'll bite.

OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Anyone got a band aid for my pecker?

if you can be nice -- instead of being mean and hateful -- i would welcome you
to come back outside of AOL.

cleverness is one thing, meanness another.

we need more cleverness, less mean.

\\ - - //
( @ @ )
+--------oOOo-(_)--oOOo----+
+------------------------Oooo----+

>if you can be nice

I can, very, very nice.

>i would welcome you
>to come back outside of AOL.

Will it get me a BJ?

>cleverness is one thing, meanness another.

Agreed.

>we need more cleverness, less mean.

In most cases, but several posters here need "more mean, less clever" so they
can understand it.

9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

<< >we need more cleverness, less mean.

In most cases, but several posters here need "more mean, less clever" so they
can understand it. >>

such as, an ironic pose in deference to one's companion?

\\ - - //
( @ @ )
+--------oOOo-(_)--oOOo----+
+------------------------Oooo----+

>such as, an ironic pose in deference to one's companion?

What'd she say?

Jed Jadrezik wrote:

> Bad Brad, c'mon dude! I said I was leaving AOL not the internet.

Do I know you Jed?

Correction: she said I had a BIG ****.

9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

> Bad Brad, c'mon dude! I said I was leaving AOL not the internet.
>
>Do I know you Jed?

The bill.

9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

> Correction: she said I was a BIG ****.

Well, not exactly. And even if she did, you were paying her to say it.

You see, ">such as, an ironic pose in deference to one's companion?" can be
taken a multiple ways.

"ironic" can mean peculiar
"pose" can mean position
"deference" can mean admiration
and "companion" obviously means escort.

So, I guess the hidden meaning is you were in a peculiar postition admiring
(read 'ogling') your escort

> And even if she did, you were paying her to say it.

Nope, I paid her to DO it, not say it.

>So, I guess the hidden meaning is you were in a peculiar postition admiring
>(read 'ogling') your escort

Now I'm more confused...

9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.