bzzzzBigfoot

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jd, Mar 13, 2003.

  1. Jd

    Jd Guest

    One post-ride Bigfoot Barleywine Ale is all it takes. Maybe the case I picked up in CA will last a
    few weeks...maybe not.

    JD

    Tags:

  2. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    JD wrote:
    > One post-ride Bigfoot Barleywine Ale is all it takes. Maybe the case I picked up in CA will last a
    > few weeks...maybe not.
    >
    > JD

    Good stuff, that.

    I'm milking off a 6-pack currently. And another of Black Watch Porter.

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    --

  3. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    > One post-ride Bigfoot Barleywine Ale is all it takes. Maybe the case I picked up in CA will last a
    > few weeks...maybe not.
    >
    > JD

    Depending on the ride I've even found one to be too much. I probably wouldn't have one after a
    Fruita ride I have to drive home from!

    Matt

  4. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > One post-ride Bigfoot Barleywine Ale is all it takes. Maybe the case I picked up in CA will last
    > > a few weeks...maybe not.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Depending on the ride I've even found one to be too much. I probably wouldn't have one after a
    > Fruita ride I have to drive home from!
    >
    > Matt

    Barleywine! Strong stuff. Barleywine is typically over 9%. I made some once that was about 11%.

    --

    FlyingCoyote; ex-homebrewer. http://www.boarsgut.com
    --

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > One post-ride Bigfoot Barleywine Ale is all it takes. Maybe the case I picked up in CA will last
    > > a few weeks...maybe not.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Depending on the ride I've even found one to be too much. I probably wouldn't have one after a
    > Fruita ride I have to drive home from!

    I'll have to save a few so we can have a toast when I get out thataway.

    JD