bzzzzBigfoot

Jd

Guest
One post-ride Bigfoot Barleywine Ale is all it takes. Maybe the case I picked up in CA will last a
few weeks...maybe not.

JD

JD wrote:
> One post-ride Bigfoot Barleywine Ale is all it takes. Maybe the case I picked up in CA will last a
> few weeks...maybe not.
>
> JD

Good stuff, that.

I'm milking off a 6-pack currently. And another of Black Watch Porter.

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

> One post-ride Bigfoot Barleywine Ale is all it takes. Maybe the case I picked up in CA will last a
> few weeks...maybe not.
>
> JD

Depending on the ride I've even found one to be too much. I probably wouldn't have one after a
Fruita ride I have to drive home from!

Matt

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > One post-ride Bigfoot Barleywine Ale is all it takes. Maybe the case I picked up in CA will last
> > a few weeks...maybe not.
> >
> > JD
>
> Depending on the ride I've even found one to be too much. I probably wouldn't have one after a
> Fruita ride I have to drive home from!
>
> Matt

Barleywine! Strong stuff. Barleywine is typically over 9%. I made some once that was about 11%.

--

FlyingCoyote; ex-homebrewer. http://www.boarsgut.com
--

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > One post-ride Bigfoot Barleywine Ale is all it takes. Maybe the case I picked up in CA will last
> > a few weeks...maybe not.
> >
> > JD
>
> Depending on the ride I've even found one to be too much. I probably wouldn't have one after a
> Fruita ride I have to drive home from!

I'll have to save a few so we can have a toast when I get out thataway.

JD