C40 Durability

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Iand, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Iand

    Iand Guest

    All,

    I'm trying to get an idea on the durability of C40 Bstays. My local LBS has a
    Limited Edition World Champion 2002 Bstay model. I'm looking for C40 owners who
    ride their C40's 'regularly' - no racing etc - just normal 40 - 100 mile rides.
    I've been saving up the money and have been looking at a carbon fibre frame a
    while now but have shied away. I've also been looking at the new Orbea Orca's
    although they are rather scarce at the moment.

    Thanks,

    Ian in SanDiego

    Tags:

  2. ian-<< I've been saving up the money and have been looking
    at a carbon fibre frame a while now but have shied away.
    >><BR><BR>

    http://www.calfeedesign.com

    C-40 like construction but with titanium dropouts and 1/3
    the price and 10 times the warranty(Luna).

    Boulder, CO, 80302
    costruite eccezionalmente bene"

  3. T A

    T A Guest

    Check out the new Fondriest carbs. Been ridin C40HP...just switched to Carb
    news:[email protected]...