cable routing for Sram force shifters on bullhorns

I currently run DA shifters/brakes on Profile bullhorn bars on my road
bike. I'm thinking of switching to Sram on my new build. With the
Shimano's the cable is no big deal. The shifter cables come out of
the side of the shifter as normal, and the brake cables sort of come
out vertically from the base of the shifter and curve back to the
frame. I have never used the Sram units, but I understand they use
all internal cableing on regular drop bars. Can I make the Srams work
on the bullhorns?

On Jan 5, 1:01 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> I currently run DA shifters/brakes on Profile bullhorn bars on my road
> bike. I'm thinking of switching to Sram on my new build. With the
> Shimano's the cable is no big deal. The shifter cables come out of
> the side of the shifter as normal, and the brake cables sort of come
> out vertically from the base of the shifter and curve back to the
> frame. I have never used the Sram units, but I understand they use
> all internal cableing on regular drop bars. Can I make the Srams work
> on the bullhorns?

Brake and gear cables are designed to come out the top, and I don't
think they could be rerouted. They'd need to loop over the ends of the
bars. Doable, but not pretty.

SRAM's tech video can be seen here:
http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=K8045