Cable routing on '94 Klein Pinnacle

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jesper Rasmusse, Feb 28, 2004.

  1. Hi.

    How are the gear shifter-cables supposed to be routed on a '94 Klein Pinnacle with internal cable
    routing? Normally one would have the shifter for the rear derailleur on the right hand side of the
    handlebar and then route the cable left around the crowntube and vice versa for the front shifter,
    right? But then the cables have to cross each other inside the frame in order to "pop-out" at the
    right places at the BB - is this correct?

    --
    /Jesper

    Mail sent to "From address" will not be read! Use "news(at)jronline(dot)dk"

    Tags:

    news:[email protected]...

    http://www.kleinbikes.com/us/support/customer_service.shtml

    --

    I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
    The rest I've just wasted.