Cadel didn't deserve yellow either.

Klodifan said:
hi marge. try this link. unfortunately, they dont archive past interviews. there were some pretty good ones from earlier in the tour, but i am pretty sure cadel is still in there somewhere. but dont say i didnt warn you lol

http://www.velonews.com/vntv/
Thanks for the link. Come on, you guys are exaggerating a bit, I think. It isn't that bad! Anyway, I still think VS should have included a quick interview with him as well as Levi. But maybe he was busy talking to other outlets, who knows.

Looks like things are wrapping up, unless we receive some horrific revelation in the next week. Now that entire threads are being devoted to the topic of Doc House, I'm going to have to get busy getting ready for school to start. I tend to, um, slack during the TdF. I look forward to not hearing the words "cow blood" for 11 months or so. :p

I'm sure Vino's case will continue til next summer.

mitosis said:
I'm crying in my double shot flat white. I think Cadel is at his peak, I don't think he can hurt more than in those climbs this year. You'd remember it if you heard him speak. Its one of the reasons given by his supporters for him being clean. Another is the other riders in the peloton who mention his name as a clean rider. eg. Boonen.

Thanks for you comments, nns, you're a rational voice among the Disco fanatics.
Thanks, mitosis.

Cavalier said:
The world looks forward to you bringing this evidence to light.

Or not, as the case will be.
Like I said before, you guys can believe anything you want. The fact of the matter is that the pro ranks are not clean, and continued denial of the fact will only perpetuate the problem.

Cavalier said:
The world looks forward to you bringing this evidence to light.

Or not, as the case will be.
Here:
"After the initial shock has worn off, the next stage is usually one of classic denial, where they pretend that the news has not been given. They effectively close their eyes to any evidence and pretend that nothing has happened.
Typically, they will continue their life as if nothing has happened. In the workplace, they will carry on doing their job even if that job is no longer required.

A classic behavior here is a 'flight into health', where previously-perceived problems are suddenly seen as having miraculously fixed themselves."

The way in which blood doping, in its many forms, enhances performance precludes riders who are not employing similar means from equaling the feats of those who do. There is literally no way for a non-doped rider to keep up with one who is doping.​

The evidence I am using is called logic, and you will say nothing that will sway my belief. When I say I "know" it is a personal statement based upon the criteria I use to determine any given subject. In this case, what I know is that he and many others are doping.​