Cadel Evans Tests Positive......

nitrous

Oct 25, 2004
.......for being a dead set legend.

He's clean. He's a great rider and he deserves all the fame in the world. Great to see some clean athletes doing well!!!

If you want to flame me, wait till the day he tests positive to anything other than being a legend. That will be the same day hell freezes over. He has done himself proud in the true Aussie way. You'll only understand that if you are an Aussie, so if you are not, stick it up ya and get on the juice!

totally agree. I am also obviously from Oz but that shouldnt stop anyone else from supporting a true champ.

And I am the Easter Bunny. I carry fragile eggs around the world while hopping and none of them break.

Too bad all he does is follow. When he grows the balls to attack and ride in front he might actually win.

Cadel Evans tests positive for sounding like a girl. Did he and Mike Tyson share the needle? Maybe he mixed up the testosterone with the estrogen.

thebluetrain said:
Cadel Evans tests positive for sounding like a girl. Did he and Mike Tyson share the needle? Maybe he mixed up the testosterone with the estrogen.
True that - but Paris Hilton also tests positive for being a spoiled little sh1t farkwit looser. You'd still fcuk her though!

Cadel seems like a clean dude with real cycling talent....and a real class act. Hope he challenges for the TdF win next year and gets the yellow jersey

plus celebrity he most resembles......jean claude van damme.. :cool:

come on...i'm not alone on that island, am I??

nitrous said:
.......for being a dead set legend.

He's clean. He's a great rider and he deserves all the fame in the world. Great to see some clean athletes doing well!!!

If you want to flame me, wait till the day he tests positive to anything other than being a legend. That will be the same day hell freezes over. He has done himself proud in the true Aussie way. You'll only understand that if you are an Aussie, so if you are not, stick it up ya and get on the juice!
Just admit it, you think he is cute..

How can one say he is clean while claiming that the others are doping? The word is that clean riders can't beat doped riders, yet he finished 2nd. Something doesn't jibe.

About his voice: He sounds like the Aussie Beckham!