Cadel Evans working with Ferrari.

Bro Deal said:
I don't see what the problem is. Armstrong assured us that Dr. Ferrari has nothing to do with doping. Armstrong wouldn't lie, would he? ;)
Do you have a function key programmed for "Armstrong"? If you don't, you should. It would save you hours.

Mmm.. have also rethought my position and since I cannot find any other source speaking of ties between Evans and Ferrari and this source is merely discussing all the riders as opposed to an all exclusive about Evans..

I think its Bullocks.

saluki said:
Do you have a function key programmed for "Armstrong"? If you don't, you should. It would save you hours.
I take that to mean you kinow Armstrong lied but are upset when it gets brought up. :p

Bro Deal said:
I take that to mean you kinow Armstrong lied but are upset when it gets brought up. :p
Bad logic as usual. It means that your brain is in a single track rut and will probably stay there for years.

Trajectum said:
I wont flame any riders for being involved in doping programs, in the current climate I believe you have no choice if you want to be a contender.
Yeah they are stuck between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand they get the boot after a test comes up positive (or less), or on the other hand they become as well known as Daniel Ryan. Don't know who he is? He's a name I made up for the guy currently in the 120th spot because he's not doing drugs in the tour.

Trajectum said:
Mmm.. have also rethought my position and since I cannot find any other source speaking of ties between Evans and Ferrari and this source is merely discussing all the riders as opposed to an all exclusive about Evans..

I think its Bullocks.
Don't believe everything you read.

Guys, guys - you've got it all wrong. You are all thinking about Ferrari the dope pedaller. Evans spent time with Enzo - they were talking cars.

Well that's that settled then, because Rogers is clearly Cadel's evil twin, Tyler Hamilton style.

Cavalier said:
Well that's that settled then, because Rogers is clearly Cadel's evil twin, Tyler Hamilton style.

They may well be twins but I'll not have you call Rogers evil. I've met him and he seems quite a nice man.

Well one of them has to be the good twin, they can't both be, and Cadel has that sewn up. So irrespective of how good his tea and scones are, sorry, but Rogers has to be the bad one.

Cavalier said:
Well one of them has to be the good twin, they can't both be, and Cadel has that sewn up. So irrespective of how good his tea and scones are, sorry, but Rogers has to be the bad one.

YOu mean they're not identical? :confused:

Impossible. Even Tyler's wasn't, and if the immaculate conception couldn't have been, well, what hope is there for any others?

Well Cadel and Vino' and the others working with Ferrari 'just for the training plan' may not be exactly lying - I remember reading somewhere that Ferrari's patients used to have small triangles in their training plans as to when they would be taking their dosage of EPO.
Nowadays it might be too risky for Ferrari to supply gas to his engines...he might be just telling when to fill your tank. It's probably the training plan to avoid being caught that costs 100k :)

I bet Vino's knocking on his door right now asking his 100k back :D

You are right, as many other companies, Ferrari'drug provider has became Ferrari 's drug services and Consulting

both share manager Tony Rominger

Vino and Evans are Rominger clients.

are Vino AND Evans Ferrari clients?

thunder said:
both share manager Tony Rominger

Vino and Evans are Rominger clients.

are Vino AND Evans Ferrari clients?
Well atleast Vino has admitted that his working with him - only for training plans though ;)