Cadel for Sports Performer of the Year Award!

nerdag said:
If you can spare a minute, vote here:
http://sportsawards.smh.com.au/

It would be great to see a cyclist get some recognition in his own country for a pretty extraordinary year!
There's a few good options. I like Chris (Macca) McCormack who just won he Hawaii Ironman but Cadel is the goods as well. Also hard to go past Casey Stoner - what an effort for such a young bloke.

We have some real talented sports folks here, I'd prefer it DIDN'T go to a swimmer or cricketer - they're a dime a dozen:)

//k

When I voted, the form reset to blank and didn't give me any indication that it had accepted anything. Is this how it worked for everyone? Pretty stupid system, if so.
Edit: can this - I should try reading the page before whinging!

kakman said:
There's a few good options. I like Chris (Macca) McCormack who just won he Hawaii Ironman but Cadel is the goods as well. Also hard to go past Casey Stoner - what an effort for such a young bloke.

We have some real talented sports folks here, I'd prefer it DIDN'T go to a swimmer or cricketer - they're a dime a dozen:)

//k
Great to see Cadel win it, but I too wouldn't have been disapointed If Macca had won it, or definately the baby faced assasin ( Casey Stoner to non moto gp fans ) Anyone who can get the Doctor ( Rossi ) to admit he was out ridden has achieved greatness!!!!

Meeba said:
Yay! well deserved ,, he is such a nice guy too.
Out of curiosity has anyone purchased and RECIEVED, the cadel evans signed tour de France official framed photograph yet???? Still waiting on mine!!

Scotttri said:
Out of curiosity has anyone purchased and RECIEVED, the cadel evans signed tour de France official framed photograph yet???? Still waiting on mine!!

no sorry