cadence and heart rate

tdl123321

Mar 26, 2006
Is there a cyclocomputer that monitors both hr and cadence but doesn't break the bank. Is is cheaper to buy the two seperate? What do you reccomend?

I prefer using two, then I can use the HR monitor for running and walking. A little dearer for swimming. :)

Polar 625x does cadence, speed etc. and HR, unfortunately it breaks the bank. It also has a foot pod for those wanting to measure running distance.
Less messy with one unit. Also good software for intepreting the recorded readings etc.

The Polar CS200 with cadence. In one screen it displays Distance, speed, Cadence and Heart rate. That way you dont have to be pushing buttons all the time to see the relevant information.

Its also completely wireless.

Compared to other polar computers it is very well priced. Excellent value for money.

Good Luck!

jlance83 said:
The Polar CS200 with cadence. In one screen it displays Distance, speed, Cadence and Heart rate. That way you dont have to be pushing buttons all the time to see the relevant information.

Compared to other polar computers it is very well priced. Excellent value for money.

Good Luck!
I second this! Really good computer/HR monitor for 150$. Doesnt get any better than this at this price and these features in one no-nonsense computer.

jlance83 said:

Good Luck!
This is a good option for what you're after. Only go for separate units if you do lots of running as well. HAC4 is another one to consider, cheap on eBay and does altitude as well.

tdl123321 said:
Is there a cyclocomputer that monitors both hr and cadence but doesn't break the bank. Is is cheaper to buy the two seperate? What do you reccomend?
The CS200 CAD is available at www.webcycle.com.au $279 which is a really good deal. Normally over $320 in most stores.