Cadence mount on 2000 Rocket

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mark Miller, Apr 26, 2003.

  1. Mark Miller

    Mark Miller Guest

    Help!! I've read previous posts on this subject but I'm just not having any luck. I have the magnet
    on the left crankarm and the sensor on the derailer mount....no luck. What am I doing wrong?
    Mounting the magnet on the arm of the small chain ring sounded good, but I there isn't

    Tags:

  2. Mitch

    Mitch Guest

    Note to self: Do not attempt to post a message when you are frustrated and your wife and daughter
    are trying to talk to you at the same time. Anyway, I calmed down and got it straightened out. Mitch

    "Mark Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Help!! I've read previous posts on this subject but I'm just not having any luck. I have the
    > magnet on the left crankarm and the sensor on the derailer mount....no luck. What am I doing
    > wrong? Mounting the magnet on the arm of the small chain ring sounded good, but I there isn't

  3. David Luecke

    David Luecke Guest

  4. Brian

    Brian Guest

    "David Luecke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I have my cadence center mounted just that way. You can see it in the pic
    > http://community.webshots.com/photo/62810404/65399855mynTwX .

    I like the setup with your light and the minoura space bar. Did you have to adjust the space bar
    to mount it on the derailleur post or is it pretty much the stock set-up? It seems the post would
    be a wider diameter than the handlebars the space bar is designed for, also the derailleur post
    is vertical as opposed to the horizontal mounting on handlebars. Did this make any difference to
    the mounting?

    Thanks

    Bigcass

  5. Andy

    Andy Guest

    When is Bike to Work Week?

  6. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    "Cletus D. Lee" wrote:

    > > When is Bike to Work Week?
    > >
    > As far as I am concerned, there are 52 of them. Take your pick.

    Cletus,

    So you do not plan on taking more than 4 days vacation at a time?

    Tom Sherman - Recumbent Pedant Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

  7. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

    > "Cletus D. Lee" wrote:

    > > > When is Bike to Work Week?
    > > >
    > > As far as I am concerned, there are 52 of them. Take your pick.
    >
    > Cletus,
    >
    > So you do not plan on taking more than 4 days vacation at a time?

    Of course, as I said I just 'take my pick' :)

    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  8. "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > When is Bike to Work Week?

    May is Bike-to-Work Month

    May 12-16 is Bike-to-Work Week

    May 16 is Bike-to-Work Day

    www.bikemonth.com

  9. Bike to Work is a lot of "hoouuwee" to me. When did bikes become partial work? How about those who
    retired? I have not been ready for a "Bike to Shuffleboard" week! I am glad it is offered, but I
    enjoy my HPV for all weeks, not just one with free breakfast.

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

    [email protected] (Dennis Pedrick) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > When is Bike to Work Week?
    >
    > May is Bike-to-Work Month
    >
    > May 12-16 is Bike-to-Work Week
    >
    > May 16 is Bike-to-Work Day
    >
    > www.bikemonth.com

  10. Ron Cobb

    Ron Cobb Guest

    Anyone notice the "choosing a bicycle" feature on this website. I'm going to take a wild guess that
    there might be others here who think the list of choices is lacking. Still like the message though.
    Get out and ride!

    <http://www.bikemonth.com/Materials/choosing_a_bicycle.pdf>

    Ron Cobb 2001 Vision R64 Saber