cafe near Beacons

therebel

Guest
anyone know of a greasy spoon for a full breckie around the following areas
for 7/8oclock on a sunday morning. Abergavenny, Monmouth,Merthyr Tydfil? or
surrounding areas cheers guys
the rebel

"therebel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...
> anyone know of a greasy spoon for a full breckie around the following

areas
> for 7/8oclock on a sunday morning. Abergavenny, Monmouth,Merthyr Tydfil?

or
> surrounding areas cheers guys

There is a nice Post Office in the town where the Waterfalls walk begins
(Paul, you know the one I mean - the name of the town escapes me at the
moment). I seem to remember that Merthyr has some greasy spoons near the
bus station. From the northern end, there is a greasy spoon at the campsite
on the outskirts of Brecon but that may not be that helpful

Rob

In article <[email protected]>, Rob Devereux
<[email protected]> writes
>There is a nice Post Office in the town where the Waterfalls walk begins
>(Paul, you know the one I mean - the name of the town escapes me at the
>moment). I seem to remember that Merthyr has some greasy spoons near the
>bus station. From the northern end, there is a greasy spoon at the campsite
>on the outskirts of Brecon but that may not be that helpful

Pont Neath Vaughan (Pont nedd fechan) but as for a Post Office that does
breakfasts ???

Unless you mean Glyn Neath about a mile from the start of the walks -
there should be a cafe there

If you mean the Brynich Caravan Site North of Brecon - definitely NOT
a greasy Spoon. In fact a very well run establishment.
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk

[email protected] said...
> I seem to remember that Merthyr has some greasy spoons near the
> bus station.

Merthyr *is* a greasy spoon. <D&R just in case>
--
To reply see 'from' in headers; lose the domain, and insert dots and @
where common sense dictates.