cafe near Beacons

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by therebel, Mar 29, 2006.

  1. therebel

    therebel Guest

    anyone know of a greasy spoon for a full breckie around the following areas
    for 7/8oclock on a sunday morning. Abergavenny, Monmouth,Merthyr Tydfil? or
    surrounding areas cheers guys
    the rebel

    Tags:

  2. Rob Devereux

    Rob Devereux Guest

    "therebel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:D[email protected]
    > anyone know of a greasy spoon for a full breckie around the following

    areas
    > for 7/8oclock on a sunday morning. Abergavenny, Monmouth,Merthyr Tydfil?

    or
    > surrounding areas cheers guys

    There is a nice Post Office in the town where the Waterfalls walk begins
    (Paul, you know the one I mean - the name of the town escapes me at the
    moment). I seem to remember that Merthyr has some greasy spoons near the
    bus station. From the northern end, there is a greasy spoon at the campsite
    on the outskirts of Brecon but that may not be that helpful

    Rob

  3. W. D. Grey

    W. D. Grey Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Rob Devereux
    <[email protected]> writes
    >There is a nice Post Office in the town where the Waterfalls walk begins
    >(Paul, you know the one I mean - the name of the town escapes me at the
    >moment). I seem to remember that Merthyr has some greasy spoons near the
    >bus station. From the northern end, there is a greasy spoon at the campsite
    >on the outskirts of Brecon but that may not be that helpful

    Pont Neath Vaughan (Pont nedd fechan) but as for a Post Office that does
    breakfasts ???

    Unless you mean Glyn Neath about a mile from the start of the walks -
    there should be a cafe there

    If you mean the Brynich Caravan Site North of Brecon - definitely NOT
    a greasy Spoon. In fact a very well run establishment.
    --
    Bill Grey
    http://www.billboy.co.uk

  4. Fran

    Fran Guest

    [email protected] said...
    > I seem to remember that Merthyr has some greasy spoons near the
    > bus station.

    Merthyr *is* a greasy spoon. <D&R just in case>
    --
    To reply see 'from' in headers; lose the domain, and insert dots and @
    where common sense dictates.