Cafe Press - Inciting Violence Toward Cyclists!

Eden

Feb 28, 2005
Some of you may find this to be funny - but if you don't please complain to Cafe Press and maybe this vendor will be kicked off the site.
http://www.cafepress.com/bullshit4u
While the person who put it up probably thinks its a funny joke there are too many dip sh*ts out there who may take it way too seriously. I'm already almost killed by too many drivers who are plain unattentive - I don't really need anyone getting ideas that they should try to hit me!!
Cafe Press doesn't pre-screen their vendors so things like this are always likely to get through, but if a lot of people ask them to take it down it will probably go away fairly quick.

Eden said:
Some of you may find this to be funny - but if you don't please complain to Cafe Press and maybe this vendor will be kicked off the site.
http://www.cafepress.com/bullshit4u
While the person who put it up probably thinks its a funny joke there are too many dip sh*ts out there who may take it way too seriously. I'm already almost killed by too many drivers who are plain unattentive - I don't really need anyone getting ideas that they should try to hit me!!
Cafe Press doesn't pre-screen their vendors so things like this are always likely to get through, but if a lot of people ask them to take it down it will probably go away fairly quick.
Thanks for your post. I will be sure to contact them. What an unbelievable bunch of ****. I would like to meet the designer of that shirt and have a few words. Thanks.

The stuff was gone for a little while - but it was all back the last time I checked, keep those emails going until the jerk gets banned completely!
(I've just sent them a second email detailing my dissapointment that they appear to be rather ineffectual in trying to control their content)

Eden said:
The stuff was gone for a little while - but it was all back the last time I checked, keep those emails going until the jerk gets banned completely!
(I've just sent them a second email detailing my dissapointment that they appear to be rather ineffectual in trying to control their content)

Just checked and items are gone but I too will keep checking and emailing.

Thanks again Eden.

gone for me too, lets hope its gone for good! We don't need that kind of bulls***. Was just about to start petitioning it to all my mates asking them to e-mail the company (all 150 of them lol!)

Be sure to PM me people if this shop or any similar return!