Caffine Joke

Oh My Gosh! Is this joke still hanging around???? Tenacious, I must say.

Todd89014 said:
Whoever voted "excellent": could you explain it to me?

I'm pretty sure the joke is...
...we read it and were dissapointed! HA!
The joke is on us. That is funny.

Mr_Kingkillaha said:
I'm pretty sure the joke is...
...we read it and were dissapointed! HA!
The joke is on us. That is funny.
think maybe its like the cyclist's you see getting banned, "we don't dope" maybe the caffeine guy thinks he'd be in less trouble if he ain't using any illegal substances ?

But i still can't work out whats supposed to be funny about it?

heres a better joke for bikefreak. Were'nt Aunty Em and Toto from Wisconsin??

click those red shoes three times so a joke like that will never be uttered, ever again. three thumbs down.

come on. please. make this thread die. i hate it. (i am replying because it's at the top now) DIEDIEIDIEIIDIEDIEIEDIEDEIIDIDIE

*I beg you nobody please reply here anymore, pleasepleaselplae*

(i haven't slept for 30 hours so that should explain the way i act, happy new years)

Oh, for the love of Mike, people, PLEASE stop replying to this horrid attrocity to joke-dom! That includes a plea to STOP VOTING on it. That counts as a reply and brings this damned thing right to the top again. :mad:

DIE, YOU STUPID THREAD! DIE, DIE, DIE!!!

(stab, stab, stab, kick, kick...)

DOC69 said:
Oh, for the love of Mike, people, PLEASE stop replying to this horrid attrocity to joke-dom! That includes a plea to STOP VOTING on it. That counts as a reply and brings this damned thing right to the top again. :mad:

Bwahahhahahahahha! You are helpless, nothing you can do or say will stop me... Evil, aren't I?

DOC69 said:

Sorry, but I found this joke to be so terrible that I feel the need to revive the thread one more time to discuss the joke's crappiness.

ROFL this joke almost made me **** myself!! I couldn't stop laughing for minutes so everyone in the library was looking at me funny, then i told the librarian the same joke and she found it so HILARIOUS she waved my late fees. Man i can't wait to use this one with the girlfriend.

It wasn't funny then, it isn't funny now. No one I know gets it.

Oh I get it...it's like that joke about the 3 horses that walked into the bar. One asked for a beer, another asked for a shot, and the third......(i can hardly contain myself as i tell this joke)....asked for a water.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...now i get it...it's just like that joke! don't you get it everyone????! c'mon you have to get it now! :D :p