Cairns

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Paul J, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. Paul J

    Paul J New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2003
    I'm up in Cairns for the next 6 weels. Is it worth taking one my older road bikes up with me? Does anyone know if there are any good training bunches up there around the city? It's just that 6 weeks is a long time to be off the bike and I'd like to keep my kilometre count up if I can.

    Thanks people.

    Tags:

  2. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    Paul J wrote:

    > I'm up in Cairns for the next 6 weels. Is it worth taking one my older
    > road bikes up with me? Does anyone know if there are any good training
    > bunches up there around the city? It's just that 6 weeks is a long time
    > to be off the bike and I'd like to keep my kilometre count up if I can.
    >
    > Thanks people.
    >
    > --
    > Paul J

    If you were up there for another few days, you'd get to watch the Cairns
    half ironman triathlon.
    --

    ______________________________________

    Tamyka Bell, PhD Student
    School of Human Movement Studies
    The University Of Queensland
    w: +61-7-33656105
    m: +61-4-00782972
    e: [email protected]

  3. Paul J

    Paul J New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2003
    Well it's possible that the contract might be extended. So you never know.