Cairns

Paul J

New Member
Apr 10, 2003
I'm up in Cairns for the next 6 weels. Is it worth taking one my older road bikes up with me? Does anyone know if there are any good training bunches up there around the city? It's just that 6 weeks is a long time to be off the bike and I'd like to keep my kilometre count up if I can.

Thanks people.

Paul J wrote:

> I'm up in Cairns for the next 6 weels. Is it worth taking one my older
> road bikes up with me? Does anyone know if there are any good training
> bunches up there around the city? It's just that 6 weeks is a long time
> to be off the bike and I'd like to keep my kilometre count up if I can.
>
> Thanks people.
>
> --
> Paul J

If you were up there for another few days, you'd get to watch the Cairns
half ironman triathlon.
--

Tamyka Bell, PhD Student
School of Human Movement Studies
The University Of Queensland
w: +61-7-33656105
m: +61-4-00782972
e: [email protected]

Well it's possible that the contract might be extended. So you never know.