Calculator

Rich

Guest
Where can I obtain one of those weightwatchers electronic points calculators?

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:54:00 -0000, "Rich" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Where can I obtain one of those weightwatchers electronic points calculators?

I got one on eBay and then found they were cheaper at a meeting place. I have one (program) in my
computer I could try and email you if you wish.

Richard Since 1938
250/238/177

Ebay comes to mind first. I did a search on "weight watchers calculator" and 80+ came up as
available. Second, a weight watchers store front should have them available. Not sure if they will
sell to those who aren't attending meetings, seems each storefront operates by it's own set of
rules. Other than those options, I can't think of any. WW online doesn't offer any of their own
products for sale, other than cookbooks and scales.

Joyce

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 12:41:24 GMT, Richard <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:54:00 -0000, "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Where can I obtain one of those weightwatchers electronic points calculators?
>>

>I got one on eBay and then found they were cheaper at a meeting place. I have one (program) in my
>computer I could try and email you if you wish.
>
>Richard Since 1938
>250/238/177

Here it is http://www.zythra.com/downloads/points.exe

Richard Since 1938
250/238/177

They're for sale via the WW website - shop, electronic items

aahhh - but I just remembered, the website just tells you to ring their number and order it by
phone or fax.

"Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 12:41:24 GMT, Richard <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:54:00 -0000, "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>Where can I obtain one of those weightwatchers electronic points calculators?
> >>

> >I got one on eBay and then found they were cheaper at a meeting place. I have one (program) in my
> >computer I could try and email you if you wish.
> >
> >Richard Since 1938
> >250/238/177
>
> Here it is http://www.zythra.com/downloads/points.exe
>
> Richard Since 1938
> 250/238/177

WOW for cool. It does it all for you onscreen. No more hand held. Thanks I'll use it too.

Faye

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:14:00 -0600, "plup" <[email protected]> wrote:

>WOW for cool. It does it all for you onscreen. No more hand held. Thanks I'll use it too.

Thanks to JulieB for the original post which is where I got the URL. Richard Since 1938
250/238/177

Maybe online it's only a UK option? I'm in the US, and if I go to *shop* the only choices I am given
are personal care (scales), household (water filters), books and magazines.

Joyce