Calculator

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Rich, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Rich

    Rich Guest

    Where can I obtain one of those weightwatchers electronic points calculators?

    Tags:

  2. Richard

    Richard Guest

    On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:54:00 -0000, "Rich" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Where can I obtain one of those weightwatchers electronic points calculators?

    I got one on eBay and then found they were cheaper at a meeting place. I have one (program) in my
    computer I could try and email you if you wish.

    Richard Since 1938
    250/238/177

  3. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Ebay comes to mind first. I did a search on "weight watchers calculator" and 80+ came up as
    available. Second, a weight watchers store front should have them available. Not sure if they will
    sell to those who aren't attending meetings, seems each storefront operates by it's own set of
    rules. Other than those options, I can't think of any. WW online doesn't offer any of their own
    products for sale, other than cookbooks and scales.

    Joyce

    On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:54:00 -0000, "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Where can I obtain one of those weightwatchers electronic points calculators?

  4. Richard

    Richard Guest

    On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 12:41:24 GMT, Richard <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:54:00 -0000, "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Where can I obtain one of those weightwatchers electronic points calculators?
    >>

    >I got one on eBay and then found they were cheaper at a meeting place. I have one (program) in my
    >computer I could try and email you if you wish.
    >
    >Richard Since 1938
    >250/238/177

    Here it is http://www.zythra.com/downloads/points.exe

    Richard Since 1938
    250/238/177

  5. Me

    Me Guest

    They're for sale via the WW website - shop, electronic items

  6. Me

    Me Guest

    aahhh - but I just remembered, the website just tells you to ring their number and order it by
    phone or fax.

  7. Plup

    Plup Guest

    "Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 12:41:24 GMT, Richard <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:54:00 -0000, "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >>Where can I obtain one of those weightwatchers electronic points calculators?
    > >>

    > >I got one on eBay and then found they were cheaper at a meeting place. I have one (program) in my
    > >computer I could try and email you if you wish.
    > >
    > >Richard Since 1938
    > >250/238/177
    >
    > Here it is http://www.zythra.com/downloads/points.exe
    >
    > Richard Since 1938
    > 250/238/177

    WOW for cool. It does it all for you onscreen. No more hand held. Thanks I'll use it too.

    Faye

  8. Richard

    Richard Guest

    On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:14:00 -0600, "plup" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >WOW for cool. It does it all for you onscreen. No more hand held. Thanks I'll use it too.

    Thanks to JulieB for the original post which is where I got the URL. Richard Since 1938
    250/238/177

  9. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Maybe online it's only a UK option? I'm in the US, and if I go to *shop* the only choices I am given
    are personal care (scales), household (water filters), books and magazines.

    Joyce