Calfee frame vs. custom steel

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Patrick, Apr 1, 2003.

  1. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    I'm looking at buying a calfee luna vs. a custom steel frame. Any input or feedback would be greatly
    appreciated. Thanks, Patrick

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    If you can afford the Calfee go for it. Steel is real but a Calfee is only the best.

    "Patrick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm looking at buying a calfee luna vs. a custom steel frame. Any input or feedback would be
    > greatly appreciated. Thanks, Patrick

  3. "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected].itd.earthlink.net>...
    > If you can afford the Calfee go for it. Steel is real but a Calfee is only the best.
    >

    > "Patrick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I'm looking at buying a calfee luna vs. a custom steel frame. Any input or feedback would be
    > > greatly appreciated.

    The Calfee is by far the better choice in steel vs carbon fiber comparison. Calfee offers the
    advantage of a good warranty and light weight. The other big advantage of Calfee framse is that they
    can make a custom frame for you.

    If you are comparitng titanium vs carbon fiber the choice is probably a tossup.
    > > Thanks, Patrick

  4. Topdog

    Topdog Guest

    I bought a Luna last spring - I would buy another in a heartbeat. Not only is the ride fantastic, as
    well as the quality, but the folks at Calfee are the best. Plus, the warranty can't be beat! Not to
    knock Waterford - they are also a great company, but get the Calfee. You'll be glad you did.