Calfee frame vs. custom steel

Patrick

Guest
I'm looking at buying a calfee luna vs. a custom steel frame. Any input or feedback would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks, Patrick

If you can afford the Calfee go for it. Steel is real but a Calfee is only the best.

"Patrick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm looking at buying a calfee luna vs. a custom steel frame. Any input or feedback would be
> greatly appreciated. Thanks, Patrick

news:<[email protected]>...
> If you can afford the Calfee go for it. Steel is real but a Calfee is only the best.
>

> "Patrick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I'm looking at buying a calfee luna vs. a custom steel frame. Any input or feedback would be
> > greatly appreciated.

The Calfee is by far the better choice in steel vs carbon fiber comparison. Calfee offers the
advantage of a good warranty and light weight. The other big advantage of Calfee framse is that they
can make a custom frame for you.

If you are comparitng titanium vs carbon fiber the choice is probably a tossup.
> > Thanks, Patrick

I bought a Luna last spring - I would buy another in a heartbeat. Not only is the ride fantastic, as
well as the quality, but the folks at Calfee are the best. Plus, the warranty can't be beat! Not to
knock Waterford - they are also a great company, but get the Calfee. You'll be glad you did.