Calgary Bike Stores

Stan Lipnowski

Guest
I will be heading to Calgary next month and would like to know if anybody
could suggest their favorite store in Calgary.
Not looking for anything in particular, just for a well stocked store to
browse in and purchase some "trinkets".
Mostly roadie stuff, but my son is into mtn biking too.
TIA
Stan

Bow Cycle and The Bike Shop are probably the best to browse in.

news:[email protected]...