Calling a Trans Rockies dummies

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Bell, Jun 8, 2003.

  1. Shaun Bell

    Shaun Bell Guest

    So anyone coming to Fernie in August to race the TR Challenge? I like to hear from anyone training
    for this event and if they're suffering as much as I am LOL! I think I'm starting to resent my bike
    and HRM in a big way. This is what happens when your DHi breaks and you have to wait 6 months to get
    it fixed....XC!

    www.transrockies.de/en/

    SB

    Tags:

  2. Peter R .

    Peter R . Guest

    On Sun, 08 Jun 2003 14:42:40 GMT, "Shaun Bell" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >So anyone coming to Fernie in August to race the TR Challenge? I like to hear from anyone training
    >for this event and if they're suffering as much as I am LOL! I think I'm starting to resent my bike
    >and HRM in a big way. This is what happens when your DHi breaks and you have to wait 6 months to
    >get it fixed....XC!
    >
    >www.transrockies.de/en/
    >

    >SB

    Nope

    Peter 'Not paying 1600$ to go on a bikeride' R.

  3. Shaun Bell

    Shaun Bell Guest

    "Peter R." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Nope
    >
    > Peter 'Not paying 1600$ to go on a bikeride' R.

    Me either, got a few sponsors to foot the bill LOL! Worlds toughest race or just the most expensive?
    I think the real challenge of all this new adventure racing isn't the race but the fundraising.

    SB