Calling all Hull cyclists

Trevor

Guest
Anyone know of a cycle shop in Hull that's reasonably near the HRI or the
station that would be able to measure me for a saddle?? (arriving my train
for a hospital appointment).

"Trevor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anyone know of a cycle shop in Hull that's reasonably near the HRI or the
> station that would be able to measure me for a saddle?? (arriving my train
> for a hospital appointment).

The Hull City Cycle map is here:

http://www.hullcc.gov.uk/pls/portal...ALKING/CYCLING/CYCLING MAP/HULL_CYCLE_MAP.PDF

The infirmary is in square G10 and the bike shops are numbered. I would use
Cliff Pratt cycles:

http://www.cpcycles.com/

at 84-86 Spring Bank.

Come out of the station onto Ferensway and turn left. At the junction with
Spring Bank, turn left and the shop is on the right hand side of the road
about halfway down. I have put up a map here showing you the route from the
station. The first blob is the bike shop and the end of the route is the
hospital. Hope it all goes well.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zshop.jpg

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

"Trevor" <[email protected]> writes:

> Anyone know of a cycle shop in Hull that's reasonably near the HRI or the
> station that would be able to measure me for a saddle?? (arriving my train
> for a hospital appointment).

Though some shops have squishy things to measure your sit bone spacing
on you need a shop that will let you try out various saddles on your
own bike for a spin round the block. I'm very very happy with the
saddle I bought after such an exercise. Of course there may be
something about Hull arses I am unaware of.

Jon