calling all insomniacs. in chat now

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 05:09:59 GMT, in rec.food.cooking, [email protected]
(Kathy in NZ) hit the crackpipe and declared:

url?

btw I hit the wrong button the first time so all apologies to the OP
if you got this in email.

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 09:18:43 GMT, projectile vomit chick
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 05:09:59 GMT, in rec.food.cooking, [email protected]
>(Kathy in NZ) hit the crackpipe and declared:
>
>url?
>
>btw I hit the wrong button the first time so all apologies to the OP
>if you got this in email.

I go to the chatroom through mIRC. I don't know the website sorry, but
Jill posts it regularly

Kathy in NZ

projectile vomit chick wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 05:09:59 GMT, in rec.food.cooking, [email protected]
> (Kathy in NZ) hit the crackpipe and declared:
>
> url?
>
> btw I hit the wrong button the first time so all apologies to the OP
> if you got this in email.

They were calling insomniacs not skinny, crack whores. I guess with your
short attention span you couldn't tell the difference.

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:43:48 -0800, JohnHancock <[email protected]>
wrote:

>projectile vomit chick wrote:
>> On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 05:09:59 GMT, in rec.food.cooking, [email protected]
>> (Kathy in NZ) hit the crackpipe and declared:
>>
>> url?
>>
>> btw I hit the wrong button the first time so all apologies to the OP
>> if you got this in email.

>They were calling insomniacs not skinny, crack whores. I guess with your
>short attention span you couldn't tell the difference.

Very rude and uncalled for response John

Kathy in NZ wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:43:48 -0800, JohnHancock <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> projectile vomit chick wrote:
>>> On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 05:09:59 GMT, in rec.food.cooking, [email protected]
>>> (Kathy in NZ) hit the crackpipe and declared:
>>>
>>> url?
>>>
>>> btw I hit the wrong button the first time so all apologies to the OP
>>> if you got this in email.

>> They were calling insomniacs not skinny, crack whores. I guess with your
>> short attention span you couldn't tell the difference.
>>

> Very rude and uncalled for response John

Sorry but where PVC is concerned it is VERY called for.