calling all insomniacs. in chat now

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Kathy in NZ, Jan 13, 2006.

  1. On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 05:09:59 GMT, in rec.food.cooking, [email protected]
    (Kathy in NZ) hit the crackpipe and declared:

    url?

    btw I hit the wrong button the first time so all apologies to the OP
    if you got this in email.

  2. Kathy in NZ

    Kathy in NZ Guest

    On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 09:18:43 GMT, projectile vomit chick
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 05:09:59 GMT, in rec.food.cooking, [email protected]
    >(Kathy in NZ) hit the crackpipe and declared:
    >
    >url?
    >
    >btw I hit the wrong button the first time so all apologies to the OP
    >if you got this in email.

    I go to the chatroom through mIRC. I don't know the website sorry, but
    Jill posts it regularly

    Kathy in NZ

  3. JohnHancock

    JohnHancock Guest

    projectile vomit chick wrote:
    > On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 05:09:59 GMT, in rec.food.cooking, [email protected]
    > (Kathy in NZ) hit the crackpipe and declared:
    >
    > url?
    >
    > btw I hit the wrong button the first time so all apologies to the OP
    > if you got this in email.

    They were calling insomniacs not skinny, crack whores. I guess with your
    short attention span you couldn't tell the difference.

  4. Kathy in NZ

    Kathy in NZ Guest

    On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:43:48 -0800, JohnHancock <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >projectile vomit chick wrote:
    >> On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 05:09:59 GMT, in rec.food.cooking, [email protected]
    >> (Kathy in NZ) hit the crackpipe and declared:
    >>
    >> url?
    >>
    >> btw I hit the wrong button the first time so all apologies to the OP
    >> if you got this in email.

    >They were calling insomniacs not skinny, crack whores. I guess with your
    >short attention span you couldn't tell the difference.

    Very rude and uncalled for response John

  5. JohnHancock

    JohnHancock Guest

    Kathy in NZ wrote:
    > On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:43:48 -0800, JohnHancock <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> projectile vomit chick wrote:
    >>> On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 05:09:59 GMT, in rec.food.cooking, [email protected]
    >>> (Kathy in NZ) hit the crackpipe and declared:
    >>>
    >>> url?
    >>>
    >>> btw I hit the wrong button the first time so all apologies to the OP
    >>> if you got this in email.

    >> They were calling insomniacs not skinny, crack whores. I guess with your
    >> short attention span you couldn't tell the difference.
    >>

    > Very rude and uncalled for response John

    Sorry but where PVC is concerned it is VERY called for.