Calling all passionate bike owners!

ASUstudent

Jul 28, 2009
Dear Cycling Forums Members,

I am a consumer psychology student at Arizona State University. With the support of the university, I am conducting a research study to better understand consumers and their possessions with a focus on bicycles.

I am requesting your participation, which will involve completing this online survey in which you will share your opinions regarding your favorite bicycle. This should take no more than fifteen minutes of your time.

Essentially, we are hoping to learn more about the various roles that bikes play in people's lives. Please know that we do not collect any personal identification information in this survey so your answers to survey questions are not connected in any way to your name or identity.

Our interest is only with bike enthusiasts as a group and what they think, feel and do. Answers to the questions will only be used in combination with those of other bicycle owners. There are no risks to you or to your privacy if you decide to help with my study. If you choose not to participate that is also just fine. :)

Thank you for your interest and help! I’m always looking for creative ways to include “real consumers” in the “real world” in my studies, and posting here is a wonderful opportunity for me to connect and learn from people outside of my campus.

If you wish to take part in the study, please click on the following link or copy and paste it into your browser:

Bicycle Study - Zoomerang Online Surveys

Thank you,

Jill Evans (AKA ASUstudent)

Arizona State University
PO Box 874106
Tempe, AZ 85287

If you have any questions about the study, please feel free to email me directly at: [email protected]. Thanks!

PS I hope it is OK that I posted my survey on the forum. If it’s inappropriate, please let me know and I will remove my post as soon as possible. Thank you!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your support of our study!

We are still collecting data for this effort, so there is still time to take part if you are interested. We'd love to hear from more of you! :)

Participation should only take about 15 minutes.

Here is a link to our survey:

Bicycle Study - Zoomerang Online Surveys

Thanks in advance for your consideration and assistance!

Cheers and happy cycling,
Jill