Calling any UK AMB'ers - ride planned

spademan o---[) *

Guest
Alright folks, I know theres more out there than post regularly, so
anyone who fancies meeting up for a ride we're planning one on the 24th
July at Coed-Y-Brenin in Wales. Anyone not familiar with CyB its one of
the best known man-made MTB trail centres and offers a couple of good
trails to ride whatever the weather. Pace will be whatever we feel like
although jon (bomba) Harris has already hinted at bringing in a ringer
for the sourthern contingent. I'm relying on Shaun and myself to
represent the North, so obviously we'll kick there ass and show them
what proper bike handling is all about.
Seriously though anyone thats interested can either post on here or
drop me an email.
Cheers,
Steve.

On 2005-07-06, spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote:
> Alright folks, I know theres more out there than post regularly, so
> anyone who fancies meeting up for a ride we're planning one on the 24th
> July at Coed-Y-Brenin in Wales. Anyone not familiar with CyB its one of
> the best known man-made MTB trail centres and offers a couple of good
> trails to ride whatever the weather. Pace will be whatever we feel like
> although jon (bomba) Harris has already hinted at bringing in a ringer
> for the sourthern contingent. I'm relying on Shaun and myself to
> represent the North, so obviously we'll kick there ass and show them
> what proper bike handling is all about.
> Seriously though anyone thats interested can either post on here or
> drop me an email.
> Cheers,
> Steve.

**** I'm working that weeekend:( Otherwise I'd be very curious
to see what some of you look like in the flesh:)
--
Tim.

We'll take some pics just for you Tim :)

Steve.

"spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> We'll take some pics just for you Tim :)

Still not sure I could manage this, but, still not ruled it out completely
yet. I mean, if I don't go, you gots no decent RR...

Shaun aRe

I know how much you want to make this Shaun, and you're right my RR
pale compared to your literary genius. I don't want to see you feck up
your back now its making good progress though so I'm not going to push
you into coming!

"spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I know how much you want to make this Shaun, and you're right my RR
> pale compared to your literary genius. I don't want to see you feck up
> your back now its making good progress though so I'm not going to push
> you into coming!

Heheheh, cheers Steve! I'm gona be trying to ride more and more little bits,
to both see how the back is doing, and to try and get some strength back
into it too.

',;~}~

Shaun aRe