Calling Bomba

Jimbo(san)

Guest
Is this where your Nom de Guerre is from?

http://www.bevnet.com/images/home/main-bomba.jpg

Carla and I saw it at the store and had a good laugh...

Last night she came home from shopping and told me she had a nice
surprise for me... and took a Bomba out of the bag and handed it to
me...

Jimbo(san)

Jimbo(san) wrote:
> Is this where your Nom de Guerre is from?
>
> http://www.bevnet.com/images/home/main-bomba.jpg

That's his urine sample from that last match!

> Carla and I saw it at the store and had a good laugh...

> Last night she came home from shopping and told me she had a nice
> surprise for me... and took a Bomba out of the bag and handed it to
> me...

Don't drink it, man! Aaacck!

<eg>

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Jimbo(san) wrote:
> > Is this where your Nom de Guerre is from?
> >
> > http://www.bevnet.com/images/home/main-bomba.jpg

> That's his urine sample from that last match!
>
> > Carla and I saw it at the store and had a good laugh...

> > Last night she came home from shopping and told me she had a nice
> > surprise for me... and took a Bomba out of the bag and handed it to
> > me...

> Don't drink it, man! Aaacck!
>
> <eg>

Actually the one she bought me is blue...
So it's probably just the blue stuff they use in toilet bowls on planes
;-P

Jimbo(san)

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:26:48 -0700, Jimbo(san) wrote:

> Is this where your Nom de Guerre is from?
>
> http://www.bevnet.com/images/home/main-bomba.jpg
>
> Carla and I saw it at the store and had a good laugh...

I see they modelled the packaging on my physique :D

> Last night she came home from shopping and told me she had a nice
> surprise for me... and took a Bomba out of the bag and handed it to
> me...

Ah well, what woman can resist picking up Bomba whilst out shopping ;0)