Is this guy heading for 14th place???
http://www.skinnyski.com/racing/results/2006/photos/nvgpstpaul/IMG_8358.JPG
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Is this guy heading for 14th place???
http://www.skinnyski.com/racing/results/2006/photos/nvgpstpaul/IMG_8358.JPG
In article <[email hidden]>,
"Calogero Carlucci" <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:Is this guy heading for 14th place???
http://www.skinnyski.com/racing/results/2006/photos/nvgpstpaul/IMG_8358.JPG
Is he making any aerodynamic use of the bar extensions?
--
Michael Press
Does this answer your question?
Nature Valley Grand Prix - NE
USA, June 14-18, 2006
Stage 1 - June 14: Saint Paul Riverfront Time Trial, 4.5 miles
Results
Pro/1/2 Men
1 Nathan O'Neill (Health Net pb Maxxis) 8.29.79
2 Bernard Van Ulden (Navigators Insurance) 0.12.88
3 Greg Henderson (Health Net pb Maxxis) 0.18.73
4 Karl Menzies (Health Net pb Maxxis) 0.18.81
5 Gordon Fraser (Health Net pb Maxxis) 0.19.91
6 Scott Nydam (Rio Grande/Sports Garage) 0.22.58
7 Doug Swanson (Nature Valley Racing Team) 0.24.55
8 Reid Mumford (ABD) 0.27.07
9 Kirk O'Bee (Health Net pb Maxxis) 0.27.78
10 Stefano Barberi (Toyota-United) 0.28.58
....101 Jonathon Page (Colavita Olive Oil - Sutter) 1.17.13
------------------------------------------------
"Michael Press" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:In article <[email hidden]>,
"Calogero Carlucci" <[email hidden]>Quoted message said:Is this guy heading for 14th place???
http://www.skinnyski.com/racing/results/2006/photos/nvgpstpaul/IMG_8358.JPG
Is he making any aerodynamic use of the bar extensions?
--
Michael Press
Calogero Carlucci said:Is this guy heading for 14th place???
http://www.skinnyski.com/racing/results/2006/photos/nvgpstpaul/IMG_8358.JPG
baahhahahhaaha!!!!!
yup, that is JP time trialing! I have a collection of photos of him
time trialling, I collect them cause they are funny and I enjoy sending
them to him. I am [censored] that way.
This one, I would have to say, may _just_ be the best though.
Goddamn that is pitiful.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.