rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Callout Video!

Started by unifreak7 · · Last activity · 115 posts · 1,765 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
19 August 2006
Last activity
9 October 2006
Original author
unifreak7
Posts
115
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,765
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 61–80 of 115
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. That was a predictably lame response from you too Connor. Took me
    exactly no time to find those posts, I just had to click on your name.
    Nice to see you found time between "getting out there and enjoying
    women... if you're into that" to reply so soon. 🙂

    --
    pete66

    Peter Shilton said:


    "You've got to believe that you're going to win, and I believe we'll
    win the World Cup until the final whistle blows and we're knocked
    out."


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  2. _BURN!!!!_

    --
    unijesse

    They put on panda suits and then pretend they're milking a cow. It's
    art. You wouldn't get it.

    Quoted message said:

    <> Unicycle For Christ <><


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  3. what ? oh I duno who the hell i was talking about.. i was f#$%?# outta
    my mind..

    --
    maxisback

    *Hit em with a little ghetto gospel*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  4. This is a very strange thread.

    --
    ivan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  5. Awesome video man! I really liked it. I like you tech stuff too and this
    is a good mix.

    unifreak7 said:


    p.s. I appreciate the comments on the flip to coast, that was the
    hardest thing i've done in awhile. haha.

    One thing, that wasn't really a flip to coast because you landed with
    your feet on the pedals then coasted. But i know what you did would've
    been really hard.

    Manual pads are great. I do alot of things like jumps to stand-up and
    sideways ww, flips too one foot riding, they're good fun.

    --
    president_luke
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  6. any idea if dan is even in the process of making a comeback???
    Connor, pete, calm it down guys, this is no place for a fight.

    Jas

    --
    KlownLife

    Quoted message said:

    UNICYCLING FOR MYSELF<

    "The Unicycle world is my religion, more than a society phenomenon : my
    urban culture. " - -Adrien Mainand-

    olarf said:

    In Germany we would call you a "grosser Spinner" 🙂


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  7. Who's Dan anyway?

    --
    ivan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  8. Dan Heaton.

    Look up both universe movies, and wath the trailers, or go and watch
    sykos random [censored], it was posted somehwere in the forums.

    --
    Jerrick

    ~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more!~*~
    '!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
    '!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
    'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
    My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jerrick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11632
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  9. I love this attitude, coming out in this post its wkd keep it up guys
    theres some good comebacks, sept using the word lame, i hate that word.

    --
    Lucas1wheel

    2 times british freestyle champion lol
    Level 7
    UNI-T rule
    Uk Unicycle basketball team the best they've ever been
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  10. I love Universe trailers! Especially the second one! Which one of them
    Dan Heaton? I really want to get the movies!

    Dan Heaton rocks!

    --
    ivan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  11. http://tinyurl.com/e8cos

    I think the only online video from him.

    --
    Lutz

    Sponsors: 'POINT RACING' (http://www.pointbike.de) 'AJATA'
    (http://www.ajata.de)
    Me: 'www.einradshows.de' (http://www.einradshows.de)
    'www.extremeunicycling.de' (http://www.extremeunicycling.de)

    'Video' (http://www.ajata.de/2m/lutz/point.wmv)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lutz's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1752
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  12. I've watched the video.

    Dan Heaton is amazing. Shaun Johanesson has been owned the moment he
    thought about challenging Dan Heaton😉. Just kidding. Anyway, I think
    it'd be great if he would take the challenge, as I want to see more of
    him. His tricks are so effortless it's unbelivable. Makes me want to
    practice(I can't though, cause I'm sweating enough when I'm just
    sitting, I think it's a heatwave today). Plus, he doesn't waste any
    time eating. Is the second universe as cool? I'm thinking of buying
    it.
    Dan Heaton, please make a video!

    Thank you for the link!

    ps. What's up with that cop/security guard?

    --
    ivan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  13. I dont think Dan will make a video, Im pretty sure he's already filming
    for some other stuff.

    --
    Bryan Stevens
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bryan Stevens's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11463
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  14. Stuff as in unicycling stuff or just any old stuff?

    --
    ivan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  15. ivan said:

    Stuff as in unicycling stuff or just any old stuff?

    Unicycling...

    Quoted message said:

    It will be featuring...dan heaton, justin kohse, jeff groves...

    --
    Bryan Stevens
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bryan Stevens's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11463
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  16. Bryan Stevens said:

    I dont think Dan will make a video, Im pretty sure he's already filming
    for some other stuff.

    i think he'll make one because shaun said it was planed. i hope he
    does hes are the best.

    --
    gordythegon

    Quoted message said:

    <> Unicycle for Christ <><


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gordythegon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10642
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  17. Well he should make a vid, he knew about this.

    To me it is a flip to coast, try it, you'll see how hard it can be.

    Conner gets plenty from his girl, haha. Conner I hope I can say that
    without her getting mad, haha. Shhhh

    Pete66, you're kinda annoying.

    I'm really depressed at how much hype this got. This vid took only a
    few hours compared to others I have made. And it got way more in reply
    than the MUCH harder vids with MUCH harder tricks. But I guess it's
    whatever.

    Making another little vid tonight.

    -Shaun Johanneson

    --
    unifreak7

    Trying my best to impress. It seems that some people think that flips
    are becoming "trick spam". I just think it's a way to make old school
    easy street harder.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  18. unifreak7 said:

    I'm really depressed at how much hype this got.

    i know i hate it when my videos get tons of good replys, it's so lame.

    (just messing with you)

    --
    General Dibbles

    REVENGE INDUSTRIES
    www.torkerusa.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    General Dibbles's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8108
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  19. unifreak7 said:

    I'm really depressed at how much hype this got. This vid took only a few
    hours compared to others I have made. And it got way more in reply than
    the MUCH harder vids with MUCH harder tricks. But I guess it's
    whatever.

    Making another little vid tonight.

    -Shaun Johanneson

    Take into consideration that a lot of replys in this thread are off
    topic, nonsense, etc.

    And I do beleive the Macht Nada thread lasted longer than this. (BTW,
    Match Nada is still my faverite video of yours) So don't worry about
    it, an thanks for putting the effort into your unicycling!

    --
    forrestunifreak

    dudewithasock said:

    wait, so... Your dads your mom, and so is Carson?

    *'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
    (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
    Unicycle for Christ
    *Banana's for Jesus!*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

  20. unifreak7 said:

    I'm really depressed at how much hype this got. This vid took only a few
    hours compared to others I have made. And it got way more in reply than
    the MUCH harder vids with MUCH harder tricks. But I guess it's
    whatever.

    Making another little vid tonight.

    -Shaun Johanneson

    Take into consideration that a lot of replys in this thread are off
    topic, nonsense, etc.

    And I do beleive the Macht Nada thread lasted longer than this. (BTW,
    Match Nada is still my faverite video of yours) So don't worry about
    it, and thanks for putting the effort into your unicycling!

    --
    forrestunifreak

    dudewithasock said:

    wait, so... Your dads your mom, and so is Carson?

    *'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
    (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
    Unicycle for Christ
    *Banana's for Jesus!*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52255

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.