Calories

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Palmag72, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. Palmag72

    Palmag72 Guest

    How many Calories are used walking a mile

    Tags:

  2. Leo

    Leo Guest

    "PalmaG72" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > How many Calories are used walking a mile

    your questions are easily found searching google.

    www.google.com

    then search for.....calories burned walking mile

    about 100

    leo

  3. Bj

    Bj Guest

    depends a lot on your weight. The typical estimate given is 100cal/mile -- for a 150lb male. bj

    "PalmaG72" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > How many Calories are used walking a mile

  4. Garyg

    Garyg Guest

    "PalmaG72" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > How many Calories are used walking a mile

    It depends on your weight, but generally around 100 per mile.

    If you are interested in tracking things like calories, you might find my new software program
    useful. Called "StrideWare", it allows you to track your walking and running activities by time,
    distance, calories burned, etc. It also tracks your personal health info (weight, blood
    pressure, etc.).

    The web site describing more of the features should be ready within a day or two. In the meantime,
    if you are interested you can download a free, fully functional 45-day trial version from here:
    http://www.shastasoftware.com/StrideWare/Download/StrideWare_Installer.exe

    --
    ~_-* ...G/ \G http://www.shastasoftware.com Shasta Software - developers of StrideWare - Software
    for your Feet