Calvin & Hobbes

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Just Zis Guy, Apr 29, 2004.

  1. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    Tags:

  2. Frobnitz

    Frobnitz Guest

    > http://www.ucomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1993/04/28/
    >
    > "Cyclists have a right to the road too, you noisy, pol-
    > luting, inconsiderate maniacs! I hope gas goes up to
    > eight bucks a gallon!"
    > -- Calvin's Dad

    I'm going to try and print that frame and attach it to the
    back of my bike for Critical Mass tomorrow. Not the most
    diplomatic statement, but well, such is life.

    How long till the Stinger is back?

    Eddie

  3. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    Frobnitz wrote:

    > How long till the Stinger is back?

    Hoping to collect on Sunday.

    --
    Guy
    ===

    Victory is ours! Down with Eric the Half A Brain!

  4. McBain_v1

    McBain_v1 New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2004

    Calvin & Hobbes rule :D

    It's Calvin's dad who is the dedicated cycling nut, although the cartoons of Calvin learning to ride are utterly brilliant. If you haven't seen them, you are missing out ;)

  5. davek

    davek New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2004
    >Calvin & Hobbes rule :D

    Calvin's dad rules. That's great. Thanks for posting it Guy.

    d.

  6. Sam

    Sam Guest

  7. Frobnitz

    Frobnitz Guest

    > Frobnitz wrote:
    >
    > > How long till the Stinger is back?
    >
    > Hoping to collect on Sunday.

    So if anyone finds the top half of a head near Reading on
    Sunday, it'll be Guy's after his grin meets round the back.
    Be nice, and send it home.......

  8. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Frobnitz wrote:
    > So if anyone finds the top half of a head near Reading on
    > Sunday, it'll be Guy's after his grin meets round the
    > back. Be nice, and send it home.......

    That really is a Hattori Hanzo frame ;-)

    Tony

  9. Russ

    Russ Guest

    > Frobnitz wrote:
    > > So if anyone finds the top half of a head near Reading
    > > on Sunday, it'll
    be
    > > Guy's after his grin meets round the back. Be nice, and
    > > send it
    home.......

    > That really is a Hattori Hanzo frame ;-)
    >
    > Tony

    Went Wednesday - a bit disappointing after Vol 1

    Russ