Cam Roller Brakes

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Alan Mushnick, Mar 9, 2004.

  1. Does anyone know of a guide to adjusting cam roller brakes?
    I have one on the rear of my older Tour Easy.

    Tags:

  2. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    [email protected] (Alan Mushnick) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Does anyone know of a guide to adjusting cam roller
    > brakes? I have one on the rear of my older Tour Easy.

    I tried to find an online instruction sheet but couldn't.
    You might want to talk to Sheldon Brown to see if he's got
    something canned but not posted one the Web. Also, BMX shops
    may be able to give you an instruction sheet from an Odyssey
    Pitbull brake, which is a rollercam-style brake.

    BTW: it's a "rollercam" brake, not "cam roller".

    Jeff