Camapagnolo ExaDrive

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Citfish, Apr 21, 2003.

  1. Citfish

    Citfish Guest

    I have acquired a Campagnolo ExaDrive Triple chainset in pretty good condition with 52-42-32 rings
    and 175 cranks. The Crank arm is marked Campagnolo 175 Mirage

    My question .. is this triple nine speed compatible ?

    Thanks DB

    Tags:

  2. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    > I have acquired a Campagnolo ExaDrive Triple chainset in pretty good condition with 52-42-32 rings
    > and 175 cranks. The Crank arm is marked Campagnolo 175 Mirage
    >
    > My question .. is this triple nine speed compatible ?

    Yes. Any 7, 8 or 9-speed chain and suitably-sized front mech will work fine with it. Arguably ok for
    10sp as well.

    By the way, I have a never-been-used 30 tooth 74mm inner ring to suit those cranks for sale - if you
    fancy making hill climbing slightly easier. (All the lastest Mirage & Veloce triple chainsets come
    with a 30t as standard now). £5.50 including postage. Please email if interested, anyone.

    ~PB

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Pete Biggs wrote:
    > By the way, I have a never-been-used 30 tooth 74mm inner ring to suit those cranks for sale - if
    > you fancy making hill climbing slightly easier. (All the lastest Mirage & Veloce triple chainsets
    > come with a 30t as standard now). £5.50 including postage. Please email if interested, anyone.

    (It's an alloy ring from a new Veloce chainset).

    ~PB

  4. Citfish

    Citfish Guest

    On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:00:53 +0100, "Pete Biggs" <pLime{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote:

    >Pete Biggs wrote:
    >> By the way, I have a never-been-used 30 tooth 74mm inner ring to suit those cranks for sale - if
    >> you fancy making hill climbing slightly easier. (All the lastest Mirage & Veloce triple chainsets
    >> come with a 30t as standard now). £5.50 including postage. Please email if interested, anyone.
    >
    >(It's an alloy ring from a new Veloce chainset).
    >
    >~PB

    You have mail !