Camapagnolo ExaDrive

Citfish

Guest
I have acquired a Campagnolo ExaDrive Triple chainset in pretty good condition with 52-42-32 rings
and 175 cranks. The Crank arm is marked Campagnolo 175 Mirage

My question .. is this triple nine speed compatible ?

Thanks DB

> I have acquired a Campagnolo ExaDrive Triple chainset in pretty good condition with 52-42-32 rings
> and 175 cranks. The Crank arm is marked Campagnolo 175 Mirage
>
> My question .. is this triple nine speed compatible ?

Yes. Any 7, 8 or 9-speed chain and suitably-sized front mech will work fine with it. Arguably ok for
10sp as well.

By the way, I have a never-been-used 30 tooth 74mm inner ring to suit those cranks for sale - if you
fancy making hill climbing slightly easier. (All the lastest Mirage & Veloce triple chainsets come
with a 30t as standard now). £5.50 including postage. Please email if interested, anyone.

~PB

Pete Biggs wrote:
> By the way, I have a never-been-used 30 tooth 74mm inner ring to suit those cranks for sale - if
> you fancy making hill climbing slightly easier. (All the lastest Mirage & Veloce triple chainsets
> come with a 30t as standard now). £5.50 including postage. Please email if interested, anyone.

(It's an alloy ring from a new Veloce chainset).

~PB

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:00:53 +0100, "Pete Biggs" <pLime{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote:

>Pete Biggs wrote:
>> By the way, I have a never-been-used 30 tooth 74mm inner ring to suit those cranks for sale - if
>> you fancy making hill climbing slightly easier. (All the lastest Mirage & Veloce triple chainsets
>> come with a 30t as standard now). £5.50 including postage. Please email if interested, anyone.
>
>(It's an alloy ring from a new Veloce chainset).
>
>~PB

You have mail !