CAMBA in June

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Gary Schmitt, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Gary Schmitt

    Gary Schmitt Guest

    Any shared knowledge of the CAMBA trails in late May/Early June, and also any recommendations for a
    lodging facility that is in the center of the clusters would would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Jd

    Jd Guest

  3. Gary Schmitt

    Gary Schmitt Guest

    Nice site. Bookmarked it for West Virginia. Zip re: CAMBA though. More "mid east" vs.
    "midwest" coverage.

    Any other resources?

    > "Gary Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Any shared knowledge of the CAMBA trails in late May/Early June, and
    also
    > > any recommendations for a lodging facility that is in the center of the clusters would would be
    > > appreciated.
    >
    > http://www.spokejunkies.com
    >
    > JD

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Gary Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Nice site. Bookmarked it for West Virginia. Zip re: CAMBA though. More "mid east" vs. "midwest"
    > coverage.
    >
    > Any other resources?

    > > "Gary Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Any shared knowledge of the CAMBA trails in late May/Early June, and
    > also
    > > > any recommendations for a lodging facility that is in the center of the clusters would would
    > > > be appreciated.
    > >
    > > http://www.spokejunkies.com
    > >
    > > JD

    A few hints:

    Check with the "North Shore" chapter

    Stop top-posting in this forum

    Join their message board and ask there

    Look "beyond" when referred to a website

    Last but not least, learn to use a search engine

    JD

  5. Gary Schmitt

    Gary Schmitt Guest

    > "Gary Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Nice site. Bookmarked it for West Virginia. Zip re: CAMBA though. More "mid east" vs. "midwest"
    > > coverage.
    > >
    > > Any other resources?
    > >

    > > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > "Gary Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > also
    > > >
    > > > http://www.spokejunkies.com
    > > >
    > > > JD
    >

    > A few hints:
    >
    > Check with the "North Shore" chapter
    >
    > Stop top-posting in this forum
    >
    > Join their message board and ask there
    >
    > Look "beyond" when referred to a website
    >
    > Last but not least, learn to use a search engine
    >
    > JD

    I hope I figured out what "top posting is" so I will be able to stop (though I doubt I'll post
    again regarding this topic, I'll use your expert advice and continue to use a search engine instead
    of attempting to tap mountain bikers knowledge). Their "North Shore" Chapter is NE Ohio and Western
    PA, so I doubt that they'll have info on NW Wisconsin; but like you said - I'll give 'em a try...
    In my opinion I had "looked beyond" that is why I looked here for input. Just thought you should
    know your expert "hints" (other than the all important "top posting") were already in my
    repertoire. Happy Karma.

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Gary Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]posting.google.com...
    > > "Gary Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Nice site. Bookmarked it for West Virginia. Zip re: CAMBA though. More "mid east" vs.
    > > > "midwest" coverage.
    > > >
    > > > Any other resources?
    > > >

    > > > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > also
    > the

    > > A few hints:
    > >
    > > Check with the "North Shore" chapter
    > >
    > > Stop top-posting in this forum
    > >
    > > Join their message board and ask there
    > >
    > > Look "beyond" when referred to a website
    > >
    > > Last but not least, learn to use a search engine
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > I hope I figured out what "top posting is" so I will be able to stop (though I doubt I'll post
    > again regarding this topic, I'll use your expert advice and continue to use a search engine
    > instead of attempting to tap mountain bikers knowledge). Their "North Shore" Chapter is NE Ohio
    > and Western PA, so I doubt that they'll have info on NW Wisconsin; but like you said - I'll give
    > 'em a try... In my opinion I had "looked beyond" that is why I looked here for input. Just thought
    > you should know your expert "hints" (other than the all important "top posting") were already in
    > my repertoire. Happy Karma.

    Well, at least you learned about top posting. Now maybe someone can teach you that pissing up a rope
    gets your hands wet.

    JD

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Gary Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > "Gary Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Nice site. Bookmarked it for West Virginia. Zip re: CAMBA though. More "mid east" vs.
    > > > "midwest" coverage.
    > > >
    > > > Any other resources?
    > > >

    > > > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > also
    > the

    > > A few hints:
    > >
    > > Check with the "North Shore" chapter
    > >
    > > Stop top-posting in this forum
    > >
    > > Join their message board and ask there
    > >
    > > Look "beyond" when referred to a website
    > >
    > > Last but not least, learn to use a search engine
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > I hope I figured out what "top posting is" so I will be able to stop (though I doubt I'll post
    > again regarding this topic, I'll use your expert advice and continue to use a search engine
    > instead of attempting to tap mountain bikers knowledge). Their "North Shore" Chapter is NE Ohio
    > and Western PA, so I doubt that they'll have info on NW Wisconsin; but like you said - I'll give
    > 'em a try... In my opinion I had "looked beyond" that is why I looked here for input. Just thought
    > you should know your expert "hints" (other than the all important "top posting") were already in
    > my repertoire. Happy Karma.

    Last hint for you:

    http://www.camba.us/pn

    Whenever using an acronym, believe that it's not unique before making an ass out of yourself.

    JD

  8. Gary Schmitt

    Gary Schmitt Guest

    "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ebf270c9.0212091737.1e9a03e4[email protected]...
    > "Gary Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > "Gary Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > also
    > > the

    > > > A few hints:
    > > >
    > > > Check with the "North Shore" chapter
    > > >
    > > > Stop top-posting in this forum
    > > >
    > > > Join their message board and ask there
    > > >
    > > > Look "beyond" when referred to a website
    > > >
    > > > Last but not least, learn to use a search engine
    > > >
    > > > JD
    > >
    > > I hope I figured out what "top posting is" so I will be able to stop
    (though
    > > I doubt I'll post again regarding this topic, I'll use your expert
    advice
    > > and continue to use a search engine instead of attempting to tap
    mountain
    > > bikers knowledge). Their "North Shore" Chapter is NE Ohio and Western PA, so I doubt that
    > > they'll have info on NW Wisconsin; but like you said - I'll give 'em a try... In my opinion I
    > > had "looked beyond" that is why I looked here for input. Just thought you should know your
    > > expert "hints" (other than the all important "top posting") were already in my repertoire. Happy
    > > Karma.
    >
    > Last hint for you:
    >
    > http://www.camba.us/pn
    >
    > Whenever using an acronym, believe that it's not unique before making an ass out of yourself.
    >
    > JD

    dildo (or ass - whichever you prefer), what you fail to understand is that i've been to that site, i
    know how to search the internet, and I know how to piss up a rope. the point you've consistently
    failed to grasp (on the rope you've pissed on) is that i'm requesting first hand knowledge of the
    trails and accomodations in june (which i guess i should have made clearer in my first post). yes, i
    realize i can contact CAMBA (i've even paid their dues, bought their maps), but i thought there
    might be some other input from people who've "been there - done that". please regale me again with
    your wisdom.

  9. Gary Schmitt

    Gary Schmitt Guest

    > "Gary Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > "Gary Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > also
    > > the

    > > > A few hints:
    > > >
    > > > Check with the "North Shore" chapter
    > > >
    > > > Stop top-posting in this forum
    > > >
    > > > Join their message board and ask there
    > > >
    > > > Look "beyond" when referred to a website
    > > >
    > > > Last but not least, learn to use a search engine
    > > >
    > > > JD
    > >
    > > I hope I figured out what "top posting is" so I will be able to stop
    (though
    > > I doubt I'll post again regarding this topic, I'll use your expert
    advice
    > > and continue to use a search engine instead of attempting to tap
    mountain
    > > bikers knowledge). Their "North Shore" Chapter is NE Ohio and Western PA, so I doubt that
    > > they'll have info on NW Wisconsin; but like you said - I'll give 'em a try... In my opinion I
    > > had "looked beyond" that is why I looked here for input. Just thought you should know your
    > > expert "hints" (other than the all important "top posting") were already in my repertoire. Happy
    > > Karma.
    >
    > Last hint for you:
    >
    > http://www.camba.us/pn
    >
    > Whenever using an acronym, believe that it's not unique before making an ass out of yourself.
    >
    > JD

    btw: Whenever using an acronym, believe that it's not unique before making an ass out of yourself.
    we're both guilty.

  10. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Gary (fulla) Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > > Last hint for you:
    > >
    > > http://www.camba.us/pn
    > >
    > > Whenever using an acronym, believe that it's not unique before making an ass out of yourself.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > btw: Whenever using an acronym, believe that it's not unique before making an ass out of yourself.
    > we're both guilty.

    Let's see....who came in here asking about CAMBA and wasn't specific? Who wasn't even specific after
    being referred to where they could find info on one of the CAMBAs? You definitely need to stay in
    cheeseland because if your brain thaws out, you might begin to process thoughts in a logical manner.

    JD

  11. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Gary Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > dildo (or ass - whichever you prefer), what you fail to understand is that i've been to that site,
    > i know how to search the internet, and I know how to piss up a rope.

    That's very freudian of you, putting dildo and ass together like that. Got issues?

    > the point you've consistently failed to grasp (on the rope you've pissed on) is that i'm
    > requesting first hand knowledge of the trails and accomodations in june (which i guess i should
    > have made clearer in my first post). yes, i realize i can contact CAMBA (i've even paid their
    > dues, bought their maps), but i thought there might be some other input from people who've "been
    > there - done that". please regale me again with your wisdom.

    What you failed to do AGAIN is be specific about which CAMBA you are referring to. Maybe it's MAMBLA
    you really seek, looking at your freudian slip.

    JD

  12. Gary Schmitt

    Gary Schmitt Guest

    the biggest mistake i have ever made was jumping on your misanthropic bandwagon

    notice how i top posted

    btw your associates degree in psychology has come in handy

    > "Gary Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > > dildo (or ass - whichever you prefer), what you fail to understand is
    that
    > > i've been to that site, i know how to search the internet, and I know
    how to
    > > piss up a rope.
    >
    > That's very freudian of you, putting dildo and ass together like that. Got issues?
    >
    > > the point you've consistently failed to grasp (on the rope you've pissed
    on)
    > > is that i'm requesting first hand knowledge of the trails and
    accomodations
    > > in june (which i guess i should have made clearer in my first post). yes, i realize i can
    > > contact CAMBA (i've even paid their dues, bought
    their
    > > maps), but i thought there might be some other input from people who've "been there - done
    > > that". please regale me again with your wisdom.
    >
    > What you failed to do AGAIN is be specific about which CAMBA you are referring to. Maybe it's
    > MAMBLA you really seek, looking at your freudian slip.
    >
    > JD

  13. Gary Schmitt

    Gary Schmitt Guest

    > "Gary (fulla) Schmitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > Last hint for you:
    > > >
    > > > http://www.camba.us/pn
    > > >
    > > > Whenever using an acronym, believe that it's not unique before making an ass out of yourself.
    > > >
    > > > JD
    > >
    > > btw: Whenever using an acronym, believe that it's not unique before
    making
    > > an ass out of yourself. we're both guilty.
    >
    > Let's see....who came in here asking about CAMBA and wasn't specific? Who wasn't even specific
    > after being referred to where they could find info on one of the CAMBAs? You definitely need to
    > stay in cheeseland because if your brain thaws out, you might begin to process thoughts in a
    > logical manner.
    >
    > JD

    Since you're hell bent on arguing: any one who has been to the CAMBA (the one in NE WI) would have
    recognized from the word "cluster" in the original post that I was referring to that particular one.
    Also, your powers of deduction are askew: to assume I'm in Wisconsin is moronic. Also to invoke
    bigotry further shows your true colors. You're just pissed because you got called on the carpet (oh
    oh I used "pissed" and "carpet" in the same sentence; what does your psychoanalytic interpretation
    say about that one??). This has been fun. G