Cambell's Gardennay Soup - points?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Julie, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Julie

    Julie Guest

    Think my points calculator was thrown out with all the used Christmas
    wrapping paper - could one of you lovely losers please tell me the point
    value of the red pepper and black bean soup - here's the list of nutrients
    per serving:

    Calories 120 Fat 3% Saturated & trans 6% Cholesterol 2% Sodium 32% Fibre 16% Sugars 7 g Protein 4g

    Thanks! Julie

    Tags:

  2. Hi Julie,

    It's 2 points per serving.

    Brenda

    "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Think my points calculator was thrown out with all the used Christmas wrapping paper - could one
    > of you lovely losers please tell me the point value of the red pepper and black bean soup - here's
    > the list of nutrients per serving:
    >
    > Calories 120 Fat 3% Saturated & trans 6% Cholesterol 2% Sodium 32% Fibre 16% Sugars 7 g Protein 4g
    >
    > Thanks! Julie

  3. Julie

    Julie Guest

    Thanks, Brenda. It's really quite delicious, tastes like more than 2 points! Julie

    "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Julie,
    >
    > It's 2 points per serving.
    >
    > Brenda
    >
    > "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Think my points calculator was thrown out with all the used Christmas wrapping paper - could one
    > > of you lovely losers please tell me the point value of the red pepper and black bean soup -
    > > here's the list of
    nutrients
    > > per serving:
    > >
    > > Calories 120 Fat 3% Saturated & trans 6% Cholesterol 2% Sodium 32% Fibre 16% Sugars 7 g
    > > Protein 4g
    > >
    > > Thanks! Julie

  4. I haven't tried this particular soup yet, but have tried some of the tomato ones and they are
    really good.