Cambell's Gardennay Soup - points?

Julie

Guest
Think my points calculator was thrown out with all the used Christmas
wrapping paper - could one of you lovely losers please tell me the point
value of the red pepper and black bean soup - here's the list of nutrients
per serving:

Calories 120 Fat 3% Saturated & trans 6% Cholesterol 2% Sodium 32% Fibre 16% Sugars 7 g Protein 4g

Thanks! Julie

Hi Julie,

It's 2 points per serving.

Brenda

"Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:IsdKb.953071$pl3.743316@pd7tw3no...
> Think my points calculator was thrown out with all the used Christmas wrapping paper - could one
> of you lovely losers please tell me the point value of the red pepper and black bean soup - here's
> the list of nutrients per serving:
>
> Calories 120 Fat 3% Saturated & trans 6% Cholesterol 2% Sodium 32% Fibre 16% Sugars 7 g Protein 4g
>
> Thanks! Julie

Thanks, Brenda. It's really quite delicious, tastes like more than 2 points! Julie

"Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi Julie,
>
> It's 2 points per serving.
>
> Brenda
>
> "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:IsdKb.953071$pl3.743316@pd7tw3no...
> > Think my points calculator was thrown out with all the used Christmas wrapping paper - could one
> > of you lovely losers please tell me the point value of the red pepper and black bean soup -
> > here's the list of
nutrients
> > per serving:
> >
> > Calories 120 Fat 3% Saturated & trans 6% Cholesterol 2% Sodium 32% Fibre 16% Sugars 7 g
> > Protein 4g
> >
> > Thanks! Julie

I haven't tried this particular soup yet, but have tried some of the tomato ones and they are
really good.