Cambridgeshire RoW users

Tony Raven

Guest
Been in contact with Cambridgeshire CC about cyclists in
their rights of way improvement plans - they are keen to
ensure that the views of cyclists are considered in their
planning. They have put a survey on-line and would
appreciate people who live/cycle in the county completing
the survey. Recreational as well as full on mountain bikers
(is there such a concept in Cambridgeshire?) are welcome.
Can I encourage people from that area to fill it in? If we
don't say what we think/want we can't complain if they don't
provide for us.

http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/sub/cntryside/rowacces-
s/form.htm

Thanks

Tony

Tony Raven wrote:
> full on mountain bikers (is there such a concept in
> Cambridgeshire?)

I'd have thought so. Not many hills to fall off on!

pk

Tony Raven wrote:
> full on mountain bikers (is there such a concept in
> Cambridgeshire?)

I'd have thought so. Not many hills to fall off on!

pk

Tony Raven [email protected] opined the following...
> full on mountain bikers (is there such a concept in
> Cambridgeshire?)

Charles Wells brewery used to run an advert for the East
Anglia Mountain Rescue service, which featured a group of
trained professionals assisting a man down from a molehill.
Imagine my suprise when I found out that they exist. They
are a charity fundraising organisation apparently.

From my memories of the MTBers in the local cycling club
when I lived down south, they mostly learn daft stunts and
jump up and down picnic tables or pull wheelies.
Occasionally they find a large mound of earth to climb up
and jump off... "Come on lads... get a real bike!"

Jon

Tony Raven [email protected] opined the following...
> full on mountain bikers (is there such a concept in
> Cambridgeshire?)

Charles Wells brewery used to run an advert for the East
Anglia Mountain Rescue service, which featured a group of
trained professionals assisting a man down from a molehill.
Imagine my suprise when I found out that they exist. They
are a charity fundraising organisation apparently.

From my memories of the MTBers in the local cycling club
when I lived down south, they mostly learn daft stunts and
jump up and down picnic tables or pull wheelies.
Occasionally they find a large mound of earth to climb up
and jump off... "Come on lads... get a real bike!"

Jon

Tony Raven [email protected] opined the following...
> full on mountain bikers (is there such a concept in
> Cambridgeshire?)

Charles Wells brewery used to run an advert for the East
Anglia Mountain Rescue service, which featured a group of
trained professionals assisting a man down from a molehill.
Imagine my suprise when I found out that they exist. They
are a charity fundraising organisation apparently.

From my memories of the MTBers in the local cycling club