Came accross a KHS Classic racing bike in mother inlaws Garage

Chris

Guest
I have a KHS Classic bike, Its all blue with chrome forks &
a white sticker that says Classic.. Think its for racing,
Has the skinny tires & low handle bars & small peddles. Just
found it in my mother in-laws garage. She bought it for my
wife about 20 years ago. You see she had a boyfriend that
was into bikes so she went out & bought her a nice bike. It
was ridden about 4 times. Since then its been sitting in the
garage collecting dust. Its it great condition no scratches
& etc. Was wondering if anyone has heard of this bike & if
its worth anything...

Thanks

Chris

"chris" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> I have a KHS Classic bike, Its all blue with chrome forks
> & a white sticker that says Classic.. Think its for
> racing, Has the skinny tires & low handle bars & small
> peddles. Just found it in my mother in-laws garage. She
> bought it for my wife about 20 years ago. You see she had
> a boyfriend that was into bikes so she went out & bought
> her a nice bike. It was ridden about 4 times. Since then
> its been sitting in the garage collecting dust. Its it
> great condition no scratches & etc. Was wondering if
> anyone has heard of this bike & if its worth anything...
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris

It would only be worth something to someone who intends to
ride it. Apparently that doesn't include you.

Ha Ha...

So do you want to ride it? "Boyd Speerschneider"
news:[email protected]...