Camelbak Omega Reservoirs

Huw Pritchard

Guest
So, my Camelbak has just weed all over my back. It seems that the Omega reservoir (the new ones with
the black carry handle and the large screw in stopper) leaks through the stopper. Is this standard
behaviour, or is it just me with a bladder problem?

Huw Pritchard wrote:
> So, my Camelbak has just weed all over my back. It seems that the Omega reservoir (the new ones
> with the black carry handle and the large screw in stopper) leaks through the stopper. Is this
> standard behaviour, or is it just me with a bladder problem?

another new use for winged maxis: bladder leakage.

Penny

"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> So, my Camelbak has just weed all over my back. It seems that the Omega reservoir (the new ones
> with the black carry handle and the large screw in stopper) leaks through the stopper. Is this
> standard behaviour, or is it just me with a bladder problem?

It's just Huw.

Bill "actually, mine doesn't have the black handle thing so maybe it isn't Huw" S.

Huw Pritchard wrote:
> So, my Camelbak has just weed all over my back. It seems that the Omega reservoir (the new ones
> with the black carry handle and the large screw in stopper) leaks through the stopper. Is this
> standard behaviour, or is it just me with a bladder problem?

Pretty standard issue of O-Ring not seating.

Penny S. wrote:
> Huw Pritchard wrote:
>
>>So, my Camelbak has just weed all over my back. It seems that the Omega reservoir (the new ones
>>with the black carry handle and the large screw in stopper) leaks through the stopper. Is this
>>standard behaviour, or is it just me with a bladder problem?
>

> another new use for winged maxis: bladder leakage.

Thanks for sharing....... Don't you squaw's have some hides to chew or something.

Huw Pritchard wrote:
> So, my Camelbak has just weed all over my back. It seems that the Omega reservoir (the new ones
> with the black carry handle and the large screw in stopper) leaks through the stopper. Is this
> standard behaviour, or is it just me with a bladder problem?

If its got the one with the long handle instead of the wide shorty handle, then contact camelbak.
They'll give you the new one - its a lot stiffer, so it holds the o-ring a lot better. I had this
problem too, and that fixed it right up.

Jon Bond

"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> So, my Camelbak has just weed all over my back. It seems that the Omega reservoir (the new ones
> with the black carry handle and the large screw in stopper) leaks through the stopper. Is this
> standard behaviour, or is it just me with a bladder problem?
>
> --
> Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail

Mine has leaked a few times on the way to the ride and a few times during a ride. I thought that it
wasn't tight enough but after reading this thread it is probably defective.

Fredzep

"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> So, my Camelbak has just weed all over my back. It seems that the Omega reservoir (the new ones
> with the black carry handle and the large screw in stopper) leaks through the stopper. Is this
> standard behaviour, or is it just me with a bladder problem?

I have the same problem for about a year now. Will contact camelbak as Jon suggested.

bloocow.