camino de santiago on road bike?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Nomisa, Mar 17, 2003.

  1. Nomisa

    Nomisa Guest

    Anyone here try it? I can't get any tires larger than 700x28 on the bike (Bianchi Eros) because of
    sidepull brakes. Lots of websites claim a mountain bike or tourer is preferable, even necessary.

    Tags:

  2. I've done it on the road.

    The next time I'll do it on the path.

    If you use 28c inflate them really hard.

    The Camino is the best tour I've done, and I've done 40

  3. Jack Kessler

    Jack Kessler Guest

    The Camino Australe in Chile is also wonderful. It is the best tour I've done and I've done a lot.

    Where is the Camino Santiago?

    "Gearóid Ó Laoi, Garry Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I've done it on the road.
    >
    > The next time I'll do it on the path.
    >
    > If you use 28c inflate them really hard.
    >
    > The Camino is the best tour I've done, and I've done 40

  4. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    > Where is the Camino Santiago?

    You can find information about the Camino de Santiago in http://www.jacobeo.net