camino de santiago on road bike?

Nomisa

Guest
Anyone here try it? I can't get any tires larger than 700x28 on the bike (Bianchi Eros) because of
sidepull brakes. Lots of websites claim a mountain bike or tourer is preferable, even necessary.

I've done it on the road.

The next time I'll do it on the path.

If you use 28c inflate them really hard.

The Camino is the best tour I've done, and I've done 40

The Camino Australe in Chile is also wonderful. It is the best tour I've done and I've done a lot.

Where is the Camino Santiago?

news:[email protected]...