campag 10 on stronglight chainrings

Mark

Guest
Hi all, are Stronglights 86 PCD chainrings compatible with campag 10 speed chains,

Thanks Mark

mark-<< Hi all, are Stronglights 86 PCD chainrings compatible with campag 10 speed chains,

yep, think so-

I just helped a friend build up his Campy Record 10 speed based Merckx, using a Stronglight
Speedlight crankset and rings. They ride and shift reliably and correctly. I think 86 PCD are of
similar make.

Terry