campag 10 on stronglight chainrings

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Mark, Mar 10, 2003.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Hi all, are Stronglights 86 PCD chainrings compatible with campag 10 speed chains,

    Thanks Mark

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

  3. mark-<< Hi all, are Stronglights 86 PCD chainrings compatible with campag 10 speed chains,

    yep, think so-

  4. Terry Rudd

    Terry Rudd Guest

    I just helped a friend build up his Campy Record 10 speed based Merckx, using a Stronglight
    Speedlight crankset and rings. They ride and shift reliably and correctly. I think 86 PCD are of
    similar make.

    Terry