Campag Mirage '03 front/rear mechs

David E. Belcher

Guest
Hi all,

Would be very grateful for any help in tracking some of these down for
my road bike, as I prefer these models with the black & silver finish
(as per the excellent but extinct Mavic 840) to this year's all-black
versions. Have drawn a blank so far with mail order houses and my LBS
at home, so would be pleased to hear from anyone who knows a source
for the '03 version, or has either or both mechs to offer S/H in good
nick. Contact me at [email protected]; all feedback
gratefully received.

Many thanks,
David E. Belcher

David E. Belcher wrote:
> Would be very grateful for any help in tracking some of these down for
> my road bike, as I prefer these models with the black & silver finish
> (as per the excellent but extinct Mavic 840) to this year's all-black
> versions. Have drawn a blank so far with mail order houses and my LBS

Does that include Parker International? They have 2003 Mirage mechs
listed in their printed catalogue dated June 2004.

Otherwise, there's 2004 Xenon mechs, which are black & silver. I have a
rear one and it looks smart and works just as well as the much more
expensive Racing T on my other bike.

~PB

"Pete Biggs" <pblackcherry{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> David E. Belcher wrote:
> > Would be very grateful for any help in tracking some of these down for
> > my road bike, as I prefer these models with the black & silver finish
> > (as per the excellent but extinct Mavic 840) to this year's all-black
> > versions. Have drawn a blank so far with mail order houses and my LBS

> Does that include Parker International? They have 2003 Mirage mechs
> listed in their printed catalogue dated June 2004.

Thanks Pete - I'll give them a go. Their website only seems to list
2004 Mirage; in fact, in its new souped-up format, the Parker web page
seems to omit most of the obscure and end-of-range odds & sods that
the printed catalogue and magazine adverts usefully offer.

David E. Belcher