Campag Record Electronic Groupset

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Msa, Mar 25, 2003.

  1. Msa

    Msa Guest

    Latest pictures of Campag Record electronic groupset...

    http://www.campyonly.com/rumors/new_electronic_record_2.html

    Don't really know what to make of this...do you think we will be riding with electronic shifting in
    a few years?

    --
    Mark
    ____________________________

  2. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    MSA wrote:
    > Don't really know what to make of this...do you think we will be riding with electronic shifting
    > in a few years?

    Yeah man!! :) Shame it'll be yonks before electronic Chorus, Centaur, Veloce, etc. is
    introduced :-(

    ~PB

  3. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

  4. Smudger

    Smudger Guest

    "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Latest pictures of Campag Record electronic groupset...
    >

    > http://www.campyonly.com/rumors/new_electronic_record_2.html
    >

    > Don't really know what to make of this...do you think we will be riding
    with
    > electronic shifting in a few years?
    >

    > --
    > Mark
    > Practice does not make perfect... Perfect practice makes perfect

    I'm a great fan of electronic stuff but even I fail to see the advantage of loading a load of
    electronics on a bike. I'll stick with cables.

  5. Jim

    Jim Guest

    To plagiarise somewhat, another solution to a marketing-invented problem.