Campagnolo 2004 seatpost question.

Richard Sachs

Guest
My 3 week old Campagnolo carbon seatpost is spinning at the
top (where the metal part holding the saddle assembly is
connected...) because the epoxy (?) no longer holds.

Has anybody else experienced this?

Thanks. e-RICHIE

Richard Sachs wrote:
> My 3 week old Campagnolo carbon seatpost is spinning at
> the top (where the metal part holding the saddle assembly
> is connected...) because the epoxy (?) no longer holds.
>
> Has anybody else experienced this?

My original Thudbuster (mtb) post did that. Fixed
under warranty.

Bill "take it back" S.

richard-<< My 3 week old Campagnolo carbon seatpost is
spinning at the top (where the metal part holding the
saddle assembly is connected...) because the epoxy (?) no
longer holds.

Has anybody else experienced this? >><BR><BR>

Once on an older Campagolo carbon post-warranty time.

Boulder, CO, 80302
costruite eccezionalmente bene"